Music (Remixes) Available for Streaming!

AldoMartel

I'm glad they are doing this, yes i have the cd's but i don't have a cd player anymore and the hassle to carry cd's or to rip them...at least we have them there whenever we want to listen to them. But the best remix of Musc was white Label so it's not there of course :)

11 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

I'm glad they are doing this, yes i have the cd's but i don't have a cd player anymore and the hassle to carry cd's or to rip them...at least we have them there whenever we want to listen to them. But the best remix of Musc was white Label so it's not there of course :)

Never heard this. Love it. 

23 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

Never heard this. Love it. 

Hanky Panky mixes are gonna be such a let down after this. Lol. 
At least they’re happening. 
We’ll finally have all the remixes online in 2029 when the Keep It Together 40th Anniversary happens. 
I will be...... 53. 
I hope I live to see it or will I be at heavens gates saying “what do you mean it’s not in the computer!!”

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

I would much rather have something that we don’t have to be available for purchase such as her music videos - the ones posted on YouTube were certainly an improvement over past dvds so they must have done some kind of remastering on them ? I don’t get the excitement over stuff we already have for decades ?

Why rain on everyone’s parade?

• 1 month later...
On 9/11/2020 at 6:27 AM, PaperFaces said:

Certains digital retailers (7digital) have the EP with the FULL Groove Armada Club Mix uploaded. 

So, dont know what the deal is here with others only having a 4:16 edit of the mix.

I just noticed this too. I'm wondering if it's a fade version or an official Edit of the Club Mix ?