Who should play Madonna in the screenplay?

wonderboy

I said it several time and i repeat it, the actreess must be Italian or something alike ! Madonna is Italian and it shows ! She can bleach her hair as much as she wants, stay ot of the sun as much as she wants to be the whitest possible, she has those italian features on her face, that is what make her so stunning in my opinion. Take a girl like, let's say Britney Spears and compare her to Madonna, Madonna has that extra spice in her face. The eyebrows, the look in her eyes, the bone structure of her face... all these are very italian and are no details when it comes to chosing an actress to play her.

3 minutes ago, Fighter said:

Aside from the face it needs to be someone with the right speaking voice....

There’s things more important than “Italian heritage,” face, and hair color.

At the end of the day, the person needs to be able to act and have the confidence to do the role. That’s what’s most important.

Guest Nobody Knows Me

Paris Jackson does look like her but can she act?

I think Julia Garner could be a good choice and it seems that Madonna thinks so as well since she started following her today. 

27 minutes ago, deathproof said:

At the end of the day, the person needs to be able to act and have the confidence to do the role. That’s what’s most important.

I didn't say anything about her italian heritage or anything like that lol

You're right that talent and confidence are very important, but if the look and voice aren't right then I don't know how it will work. Madonna is very unique. 

23 minutes ago, deathproof said:

Needless to say the actreess needs to have a big confidence to play Madonna and the right attitude, but her physical appearance and face is also very important. Maybe for you it's a detail but for some people, me included, the visual features of the face are very important, and yes, her Italian heritage that shows in her face is very, very important to me. 

What is less important according to you can be more important for some people, and the other way around. Everything is important, acting skills, confidence, voice (as Fighter mentionned), physical appearance, way of moving/walking/ dancing. 

Madonna is a very distinctive person and picking the right girl will be a hard work but even if it takes them 6 months to find the right one it's worth it. The movie will be there for ever...

1 hour ago, wonderboy said:

I would love to see Julia "I don't know shit about fuck" Garner from Ozark!

118317097_10157572284516931_4489255667273019144_n.thumb.jpg.06222d66064a41aeb09fc9d05f76678c.jpg

Madonna and Guy Oseary just started following her on social media so she is a strong possibility. 

58 minutes ago, Juan Moncada said:

Paris Jackson 1484780815027_Madge.jpg?width=690&height

Everyone keeps saying this. Yes Paris looks like her but has zero, I repeat ZERO, experience in acting. If she doesn't act well, the movie is completely ruined. We need them to go after someone who has more than just the looks - it needs to be the full package. 

1 hour ago, wonderboy said:

I would love to see Julia "I don't know shit about fuck" Garner from Ozark!

118317097_10157572284516931_4489255667273019144_n.thumb.jpg.06222d66064a41aeb09fc9d05f76678c.jpg

57 minutes ago, deathproof said:

Anyways, my vote is for Florence Pugh

latest?cb=20191221175359

I’m really liking these two choices! But no matter who it is, I think playing Madonna will be too big for anyone to pull off? 

Guest Nobody Knows Me

Madonna said this about Lola in British Vogue last year: I feel social media plagues her and makes her feel like, ‘People are going to give me things because I’m her daughter.’ So I can’t see her being in a big hurry to pretend to be her mother for a feature film.