6 September 1990 MTV Awards

EgoRod

Fuck yeah - this is probably one of her best tv appearances absolutely impeccable ? and to think she didn’t even win very big that night either and yet she was the most talked about performer the next day in all the newspapers ? I still laugh when Luis nearly trips over her dress towards the end ?

1 hour ago, wtg1987 said:

Fuck yeah - this is probably one of her best tv appearances absolutely impeccable ? and to think she didn’t even win very big that night either and yet she was the most talked about performer the next day in all the newspapers ? I still laugh when Luis nearly trips over her dress towards the end ?

Yeah when he step on the dress !

Guest DeeperDeeper

Also - On September 7 1990, Madonna was honored with the Commitment To Life Award and performed Vogue at the Commitment To Life IV benefit for AIDS Project Los Angeles (APLA) at the Wiltern Theatre in Los Angeles, California.

10 hours ago, Ashley said:

Also - On September 7 1990, Madonna was honored with the Commitment To Life Award and performed Vogue at the Commitment To Life IV benefit for AIDS Project Los Angeles (APLA) at the Wiltern Theatre in Los Angeles, California.

? Pics from that night. https://www.facebook.com/161988024706652/posts/648073272764789/

On 9/7/2020 at 3:37 AM, Semtex1 said:

The brilliance of it all. But all could have been so different if just one of them had dropped the fan. That pressure alone....jeez

I couldn't have done it If I were Nikki or Donna, I wouldn't have been able to sleep the nights before the performance, the pressure would suck up my life and soul. I would have quit, seriously. Unless it was pre-recorded and you had the opportunity to fuck it and record again. If it was really live I have no idea how they went through with that. 

1 hour ago, realityisalways said:

I couldn't have done it If I were Nikki or Donna, I wouldn't have been able to sleep the nights before the performance, the pressure would suck up my life and soul. I would have quit, seriously. Unless it was pre-recorded and you had the opportunity to fuck it and record again. If it was really live I have no idea how they went through with that. 

Yes i don't care how many times you practice that, you know when it matters, under the glare of the lights, in front of the cameras and live audience, knowing all the way through the performance that it is coming, that you're gonna be the one to drop that bitch

13 minutes ago, Semtex1 said:

Yes i don't care how many times you practice that, you know when it matters, under the glare of the lights, in front of the cameras and live audience, knowing all the way through the performance that it is coming, that you're gonna be the one to drop that bitch

Yes, I know deep down inside, it's gonna be me.

tumblr_o1xxwi8HpK1r90m4vo1_250.gifv