"Somebody farted boots.

Somebody farted!

Nuclear testing! Oh, gross.

I smell boots!

We're smelling boots!

I think I got my period.

You guys. Shut up! Ow!

She hurt me! Sleepy time.

I said shut up! I'm going to press this thing.

I'm going to press power.

When I press it, the camera's going to go off instantly.

Go away!

http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/m/madonna-truth-or-dare-script.html

Is part of AAVE drag and gay slang. Like ' toot'

"Boots: A Black gay slang term typically used at the end of a sentence to add emphasis to the intensity of the subject of the sentence itself. For example, “Girl, I was drunk boots!” means that the individual was highly intoxicated. Derived from the phrase, “to boot,” an old idiom to describe “in addition to,” or “besides” the verb highlighted in the sentence."

1 hour ago, EgoRod said:

Is part or AAVE drag and gay slang. Like ' toot'

"Boots: A Black gay slang term typically used at the end of a sentence to add emphasis to the intensity of the subject of the sentence itself. For example, “Girl, I was drunk boots!” means that the individual was highly intoxicated. Derived from the phrase, “to boot,” an old idiom to describe “in addition to,” or “besides” the verb highlighted in the sentence."

Thanks so much. I knew people on here would know. I would hear her saying it before Into The Groove on one of the shows and wonder what the inside joke was about...and then if course Truth or Dare confirmed it was ongoing for them

• 1 year later...
On 9/15/2020 at 11:15 AM, EgoRod said:

Is part of AAVE drag and gay slang. Like ' toot'

I just felt like watching BA Into The Groove, and it comes up in the comments there (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGNzrmNbSqM), with a similar explanation.  So, it's like "Girl, I'm drunk AF!" today, but we wouldn't exclaim "AF!" on it's own..........so "Boots!" is more versatile it seems.  Boots!  :D