Sign in to follow this  
NowRadiate

Great interviews

On 9/23/2020 at 9:46 AM, rlittler81 said:

The Vanity Fair one is one of the very few interviews she done in the last few years that I actually enjoy watching. Reminds me of the old thought-provoking interviews she used to do.

Agreed. I think the ones done on this day were all great. She really went all out for the Madame X era!

On 9/23/2020 at 9:46 PM, rlittler81 said:

The Vanity Fair one is one of the very few interviews she done in the last few years that I actually enjoy watching. Reminds me of the old thought-provoking interviews she used to do.

Agree, went back to watch it several time (and the interviewer is cute too)

I loved these interview junctions she did that day. The Vanity Fair being my favorite! Very intelligent interview. He's actually asking meaningful questions and things that I want to hear the answers to. Not something dumb like "How does it feel to work with Maluma" etc.

What was the 2nd video, looks like it got deleted.

Also, she looked so good in this interview. A lot of her pics around that time she looked stunning!

On 10/17/2020 at 3:56 AM, Shoful said:

I loved these interview junctions she did that day. The Vanity Fair being my favorite! Very intelligent interview. He's actually asking meaningful questions and things that I want to hear the answers to. Not something dumb like "How does it feel to work with Maluma" etc.

Also, she looked so good in this interview. A lot of her pics around that time she looked stunning!

Not sure what it was, it was thought-provoking, similar to the one above.

On 10/17/2020 at 3:56 AM, Shoful said:

I think it was one of the below videos (probably the full Reuters interview):