Hanky Panky EP on streaming Services

MattyMads

25 minutes ago, rlittler81 said:

Not my favourite maxi-single but it's a good sign we're getting these on streaming platforms. Anyone heard which is next?

Nothing confirmed yet but if they follow the "anniversary" pattern it should be:

- "You'll See" 25th anniversary in October

- "Justify My Love" 30th (!!!!) anniversary in November

- "Don't Tell Me" 20th anniversary in November

But this is pure speculation.

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

Nothing confirmed yet but if they follow the "anniversary" pattern it should be:

Yeah, the "anniversary" pattern might be problematic... "Keep It Together" maxi-single was released 31 years ago next January, will they release it then or do we need to wait 5 years for the 35th anniversary??? It would make more sense to start releasing them in chronological order every three weeks. Plus, KIT was the first CD maxi released, will they release the 80s Japan EPs to cover those years??? Anyway, I hope they're are more to come!!!

1 hour ago, Hari Beaux said:

Cool! Tho Spotify is really starting to annoy the hell outta me. My release radar is 75% garbage that i dont even want to know about, yet it didn't mention the new Hanky panky release or Mariahs new song, i follow them both 

Well I can’t speak on the Mariah song, but I’m most certain Spotify isn’t gonna alert us about the remixes because of their dates.

1 hour ago, Hari Beaux said:

Cool! Tho Spotify is really starting to annoy the hell outta me. My release radar is 75% garbage that i dont even want to know about, yet it didn't mention the new Hanky panky release or Mariahs new song, i follow them both 

yeah we dont get notified because these aren't new releases, they are just put onto the platforms, as if they had been released on them decades ago lol

9 hours ago, Prayer said:

Does anyone have a login at axis.wmg.com?

Thats where this info comes from and how we found out about the Music and Hanky remixes.

On 9/18/2020 at 2:41 PM, louis.exe said:

Why this song it's terrible (sorry Hanky Panky fans)

Madonna was on top of her career back then and many gay clubs played sometimes Hanky Panky and Now I'm Following You (even though it was horrible to dance to!).
With a great video, modernized single version (not "that bottom mix") and much better dance remixes the song would have become a little more chart-compatible, but it did much better than expected.
But the single was obviously more promo for her soundtrack, than was meant to be the hit single, similar to Rescue Me. Her great vocals need not be underlined. It may not be essential for life, but it's nice that this single exists.

I loved how parents cringed when it was played on the radio with their children around lol  - I think it was just mean't as a fun tongue in cheek track and nothing more serious - she was so popular at that time it turned out to be bit hit and the video gave a preview to Europe of the Blond Ambition Tour 

Move to  2020 with the Cardi B WAP single it's like a nursery rhyme by comparison 

On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2020 at 10:18 AM, Prayer said:

I need Veras & The Beast Within on Spotify the only b-sides we got are History & Supernatura l also would like Has To Be, Let Down Your Guard & Up Down Suite