Kylie wants to duet with Madonna

Roland Barthes

Kylie Minogue has said she “would love” to collaborate with Madonna, and that sound you hear is thousands of gays screaming.

The singers are both widely loved by queer audiences, and fans have been crying out for a duet for decades.

The pair have never worked together – but Kylie has revealed that she is fully behind the idea of them pairing up.

During an interview with Andy Cohen on Sirius XM, Kylie was asked if she had ever spoken to Madonna about collaborating.

Kylie Minogue reflected on the one time she was photographed with Madonna.

“We haven’t,” Kylie replied. “There’s one hilarious picture from the Met Ball, maybe five years ago or so, where I went to say hello to her and we had a brief chat, and a photographer got one picture, but he probably didn’t know who I was.

I would, of course. I’d love to. I’ve long said that it would be great to do something with Madonna.

“I think it was her boyfriend at the time, or a friend, he’s blocking me out, so the fans were going nuts – ‘This is the one moment we could see them together!’ – and it was completely missed.”

Touching on a potential collaboration, Kylie said: “But I would, of course. I’d love to. I’ve long said that it would be great to do something with Madonna.”

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2020/09/18/kylie-minogue-madonna-collaboration-disco-album-jake-shears-andy-cohen/

Guest DeeperDeeper

I pray this never happens. If was going to happen, it needed to happen during Kylies Fever era - too late now. 

It'll never be like No More Tears (Enough is Enough) by Summer and Streisand.