Happy 20 th B-day, MUSIC

nito84bcn

Sandwiched between the masterpiece that was Ray Of Light and the fan favourite American Life, sometimes overlooked, Music is a pure jewel on her catalog, that brought dance, electronica and funny pop after all her instropective previous era. With an amazing promotion (pity that the Impressive Instant fiasco happened, because I think it deserved a good video and a proper single), and a peak creative tour as the Drowned World Tour was, this weekend, Music turns 20 years old! 

Music.jpg

Guest Nobody Knows Me

Fantastic album! Wishful thinking but I really hope that they remaster and upload the other videos, and her concert at Brixton Academy to celebrate the anniversary as well. 

8 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

Fantastic album! Wishful thinking but I really hope that they remaster and upload the other videos, and her concert at Brixton Academy to celebrate the anniversary as well. 

Brixton Academy gig was amazing!! The energy, and the vibe!! 

Guest DeeperDeeper

The only problem is that the album doesn't fit exactly as a whole. There's a feeling you want another couple of dance tracks and for the end track to sign off the album the way Music opened it. 

20 hours ago, Ashley said:

The only problem is that the album doesn't fit exactly as a whole. There's a feeling you want another couple of dance tracks and for the end track to sign off the album the way Music opened it. 

I remember she said on an interview back on the day, that it was a like a night out album: party and disco at the start, and melancholy, loliness and sadness at the end. 

On 9/20/2020 at 2:11 PM, nito84bcn said:

I remember she said on an interview back on the day, that it was a like a night out album: party and disco at the start, and melancholy, loliness and sadness at the end. 

Described so well. It makes me think of taking a big electric trip to the city and country. 

Guest DeeperDeeper
On 9/21/2020 at 4:11 AM, nito84bcn said:

Oooh that makes sense then. 

12 hours ago, Danton said:

The good old Time ! She was so beautiful ! The Music was amazing - the drowned world tour was fantastic - i was a young student free as a bird and now i am COVID + ? 

Sorry to hear, I hope u will be well soon. Dark times for everyone, I think Madame X was advanced for what was coming after it...
Let's celebrate the Music anniversary, good memories and amazing performances + photoshoots! That will help you for your recovering!