What happened with Patrick Leonard Project???

lmvc

Just came across this on my Tidal. I presume it's on other streaming platforms too?

Apparently it was released a few days ago and got a bit of excitement when I seen it.  If you listen though it's obviously not Madonna related, but I wonder why he kept the same title of the project from 2018? 

I don't think we were charged when we donated, or it was refunded when he cancelled the release.

My guess is that M or WB caught wind of it and threw the money at him NOT to do it and his lips have been sealed ever since. He's no longer active on social media at all.

I hope it's that and not something else .. 

I was actually hoping that M funded it herself so that it could done on her terms with his assistance. 

4 hours ago, ryry123 said:

Just came across this on my Tidal. I presume it's on other streaming platforms too?

Apparently it was released a few days ago and got a bit of excitement when I seen it.  If you listen though it's obviously not Madonna related, but I wonder why he kept the same title of the project from 2018? 

Maybe the full album is coming soon???

He did previously say there would be a new composition included called “Bring The Circus Home”

7 hours ago, ryry123 said:

what an epic ending.