Madame X perfume is coming !

Redha DBL

2 hours ago, diegolcl said:

Ok... Let's have another useless product for women that only gays over 40 will buy because that makes money but GOD NO for working on deluxe editions and giving any care for the catalog.

...And I thought that after MDNA Skin we would get a rest. :Madonna049:

Exactly my thoughts 100% - how does her brain work sometimes I do have to wonder ?

I thought we hit an all time low with those too faced make up pallettes sold as Mx merch, which was basicly a bunch of crappy make up thrown in a box with her picture on it. Oh yeah and then call a shade of eyeshadow Like A Virgin lol. In all honesty i do still think that that is the ultimate shitiest product, but releasing a Madame X perfume with a different brand, with their bottle and packaging over a year after that title had any relevance is beyond pointless

Guest Nobody Knows Me
1 minute ago, Jackie said:

It’s actually weird - In her video on this - she seemed surprised with the packaging and made a comment that the scent is to strong for her liking lol - I’m not sure she has had anything to do with this, despite putting her name to it lol

Let’s hope she won’t be promoting this for an eternity then :Madonna017:

1 hour ago, Jackie said:

It’s actually weird - In her video on this - she seemed surprised with the packaging and made a comment that the scent is to strong for her liking lol - I’m not sure she has had anything to do with this, despite putting her name to it lol

She has started the promo on her official facebook.

1 minute ago, Jackie said:

Yes she has - my comment was I don’t think she had much input, judging by her comments on the strength of the fragrance and lack of knowledge on the packaging.

Well all those products you know the stars themselves usually don't have much inputs, it's just commercial business... she probably just described what she would love the scent to be like, she then chose between 4 or 5 versions, chose a visual among 10 and that's it....

1 minute ago, Hari Beaux said:

So tacky wow

Madame X is also kinda tacky as a title if you ask me... and i'm not even sure if i believe that story about her dance teacher calling her that name. She never ever mentionned it before and she has proved many times that she can re-arrange the truth (not to say make up stories) when it serve an "artistic" project of hers ?

9 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

Well all those products you know the stars themselves usually don't have much inputs, it's just commercial business... she probably just described what she would love the scent to be like, she then chose between 4 or 5 versions, chose a visual among 10 and that's it....

So true!

7 hours ago, Fighter said:

WHO is buying this.. who asked for it..... why......... why let a mediocre product degrade the name of a great album...... I thought this stuff was over but oh well. :Madonna008:

Business deals. A friend of a friend needs a favour, invest in this project blah blah blah.

Business is always shady and you can hear from her that she doesn't even like the smell at first...why endorse a project if you don't like it...money money money, for somebody somewhere. Not for her.

Same with MDNA Skin. It wasn't her idea, it was a Japanese company that came to her to do it.

Guest DeeperDeeper

I'm amazed she hasn't launched a sex toy and bondage gear range yet.

I can just see the Dita masks and bondage gear and a Madame X - X frame and sling package, along with Bedtime Stories vibrators. 

Guest DeeperDeeper
4 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

Madame X is also kinda tacky as a title if you ask me... and i'm not even sure if i believe that story about her dance teacher calling her that name. She never ever mentionned it before and she has proved many times that she can re-arrange the truth (not to say make up stories) when it serve an "artistic" project of hers ?

Thank you for speaking the unspeakable. 

I thought I was the only one.