Erotica: Expanded Box Set

BradleyPratt

50 minutes ago, o_g_c_x said:

dont get me wrong but What's the point of creating this?

Masochism?

They like graphic design and Erotica inspired them? :eyes:

I think it's awesome! Great ideas. :-)

32 minutes ago, WhitePanda said:

For fun, and because it's a great creative exercise different to the kind of work I do as a designer full-time. :) 

Plus sometimes people don't know what they want until they see it. And concept projects like mine could be deciding factors in convincing the people responsible to produce products like this, especially once they see audience and consumer demand.

We've got some of her old maxi singles on streaming now after all - anything could happen.

I really wish someone from her team reads this and sees our excitement. It definitely would sell better than a perfume!

3 hours ago, WhitePanda said:

For fun, and because it's a great creative exercise different to the kind of work I do as a designer full-time. :) 

Plus sometimes people don't know what they want until they see it. And concept projects like mine could be deciding factors in convincing the people responsible to produce products like this, especially once they see audience and consumer demand.

We've got some of her old maxi singles on streaming now after all - anything could happen.

And it's awesome because you are better than the official releases design...but it's sad we are never going to have even an average boxset from her... 

Having just picked up the stunning new Prince Sign O The Times box set today I totally love your work and it’s a shame she’s the only legacy artist around now ( other than Janet Jackson ) who seems so stubborn and reluctant to put this stuff out ? I love the book too and her comment about not wanting an LA sound and she would work with Pat Leonard if she wanted that ??