Erotica: Expanded Box Set

BradleyPratt

Wow, thank you so much everyone!

If one of her interns is indeed on here, for God's sake give me a call. ?

@OceanBlueNo particular reason for that, it could always be amended to include both versions. But I had to make some calls on what would fit on a disc of demos - a lot of the Rain Tape demos were axed from that because of how damaged or close to the album versions they are.

46 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

I don’t  know why but I never include this used to be my playground as part of the Erotica era ?

I debated including it, but my rationale eventually was: it was the Erotica team who created it during the middle of creating Erotica, so why not include it?

Plus it's pretty forgotten and underrated for a #1 single, time to give it some love!

19 hours ago, WhitePanda said:

Amazing. We’ll watch your career with great interest! ❤️

8 minutes ago, Jorick said:

Really enjoying your creativity, please do not ever leave us!! 

Is including the sex book an option, a super-duper deluxe edition?? 

I'm a lifer, I'm not going anywhere ?

It was absolutely in the plans but then I decided to leave it out and let the album have a chance to stand on its own for once. It would also lets the original book keep its mystique and value.

1 minute ago, WhitePanda said:

I'm a lifer, I'm not going anywhere ?

It was absolutely in the plans but then I decided to leave it out and let the album have a chance to stand on its own for once. It would also lets the original book keep its mystique and value.

Good point, point taken. You are right, at the time of the album's original release it was overshadowed by the book. The album deserved better!! 

I actually wrote out a mock up that was almost identical to this, including the colors of vinyl, and nearly every one of them matches what I came up with (though I have next to zero talent with Photoshop or design programming, lol)!  It's eerie, like you read my mind!!  Beautiful, amazing work!!  Now if only this could become a reality...