She's the one ! (Actress to play M)

Redha DBL

I just saw links to this chick's Instagram online & I am now 100% CONVINCED she should hands down get the role!! I sure hope Madonna ends up seeing this girl - she looks IDENTICAL to early Madonna hands down & this is just her messing around with her own make-up person not even a professional Universal movie crew make-up artist! Imagine what they could do to this! She has so many looks DOWN!! This is my choice - FINAL ANSWER!!!! Please Madonna do the right thing when casting someone to play you. We need to see you & I see you in this girl. Plus you can tell she is a fan which is great! She is really going out of her way to get this role which I think is admirable & reminds me of exactly what early Madonna would do! I admire her ambition & she looks INCREDIBLE! And apparently sings too!!! Thoughts?!?!?!

https://www.instagram.com/annewinters/

Seriously check these 2 out (like OMG I thought it WAS Madonna for a second!)

Anyone saying no has completely lost their minds I'm sorry! This girl looks more like Madonna than ANY of the other people I have heard mentioned. Who gives a fuck if the mole isn't in the right spot or "she only looks like her in certain angles" dude are you fucking blind!?!? I should've guessed Madonna fans would be unsupportive of anyone playing M - even I was at first - but after seeing this chick & her passion for the project along with perfecting the look she has my vote 100%! Madonna would be CRAZY not to cast her. She obviously can act & the resemblance is UNCANNY!!! Guess we will see what happens but honestly I will be totally SHOCKED if this girl doesn't get it after everything I have seen today & anyone who is trying to take away from her ability to do it or the fact that she looks more like Madonna than any other names I've heard (even Florence Pugh I'm sorry!) than you are simply crazy & delusional. *Julia Garner look NOTHING like Madonna for example other than her hair looking similar to M's from a very short period of her career* and although I LOVE Julia Garner she is not Madonna I'm sorry. That's just one example. The person cast HAS GOT TO look the most like M over anyone else in order for it to be a believable movie. Madonna's image is what keeps her in my opinion from being able to be taken seriously as an actress in her failed movie endeavors people only see Madonna not a character that she is playing. There is so much I could say about this topic but honestly I don't care to participate in this discussion any further with ANYONE who doesn't think this girl (Anne Winters) is best for the part. It's a no brainer! Can't wait to see who gets cast!!!!

5 hours ago, Brandon Clark said:

Anyone saying no has completely lost their minds I'm sorry! This girl looks more like Madonna than ANY of the other people I have heard mentioned. Who gives a fuck if the mole isn't in the right spot or "she only looks like her in certain angles" dude are you fucking blind!?!? I should've guessed Madonna fans would be unsupportive of anyone playing M - even I was at first - but after seeing this chick & her passion for the project along with perfecting the look she has my vote 100%! Madonna would be CRAZY not to cast her. She obviously can act & the resemblance is UNCANNY!!! Guess we will see what happens but honestly I will be totally SHOCKED if this girl doesn't get it after everything I have seen today & anyone who is trying to take away from her ability to do it or the fact that she looks more like Madonna than any other names I've heard (even Florence Pugh I'm sorry!) than you are simply crazy & delusional. *Julia Garner look NOTHING like Madonna for example other than her hair looking similar to M's from a very short period of her career* and although I LOVE Julia Garner she is not Madonna I'm sorry. That's just one example. The person cast HAS GOT TO look the most like M over anyone else in order for it to be a believable movie. Madonna's image is what keeps her in my opinion from being able to be taken seriously as an actress in her failed movie endeavors people only see Madonna not a character that she is playing. There is so much I could say about this topic but honestly I don't care to participate in this discussion any further with ANYONE who doesn't think this girl (Anne Winters) is best for the part. It's a no brainer! Can't wait to see who gets cast!!!!

Agree word for word, letter for letter ! Don't worry Madonna has started to follow her on Instagram and it's frenzy over social medias for that girl to get the role. She's everywhere since yesterday. She even has the same determination than Madonna, she said she will do everything to get the role, just like M did for Evita. 

Oh and i have the feeling Julia Garner will be cast but not for Madonna but for Paula ?

2020-09-27-09-11-03-152.thumb.jpg.6d6a314e69fbcb81ab31efd1be19df80.jpg

And of course Anne is Madonna  

Screenshot_20200927-085722_Instagram.thumb.jpg.09d876cdcd652acd624492cd4c1a80a5.jpg

The voice and the energy are more important. Madonna is a vibe not just a look. The visual is important but as one of the most indentifiable fashion icons of the last 30 years the look is already there in the haircut and the outfits. 
the most convincing actress will have the energy, voice and physicality. Not just the face. Someone who dances or is dance trained would be a win. 80’s Madonna in particular even walked like a dancer. 
Her eyes and shape of face are undeniably M, but I echo the Romi & Michelle Valley girlness of it all. 
I need Instagram videos of her nailing a famous interview or scene or dance to be convinced. 

5 hours ago, steady75 said:

The voice and the energy are more important. Madonna is a vibe not just a look. The visual is important but as one of the most indentifiable fashion icons of the last 30 years the look is already there in the haircut and the outfits. 
the most convincing actress will have the energy, voice and physicality. Not just the face. Someone who dances or is dance trained would be a win. 80’s Madonna in particular even walked like a dancer. 
Her eyes and shape of face are undeniably M, but I echo the Romi & Michelle Valley girlness of it all. 
I need Instagram videos of her nailing a famous interview or scene or dance to be convinced. 

The voice & the energy are NOT more important - we are talking about MADONNA here dude. She is the most photographed & famous woman in the world. Her looks & Images & ability to transform them is truly what made her famous. She was criticized so hard from the start on her voice & still gets ripped for it today. Madonna can always make the decision to NOT have the actors sing her music if she wanted to since she's in FULL CONTROL here & that is what I would like to see happen to be honest. I think if she makes the actors sing her songs it will LITERALLY RUIN the movie & turn it into more of a Glee movie with people dressing up like her. She needs to follow in the footsteps of Bohemian Rhapsody in that regard & just use her own music, period! I hope someone in her world really pushes that idea to her & makes her change her mind! Hell then again she could just be saying that for now to keep us thrown off on her true plans - when have you ever known Madonna to give away much details. Anyway if she just let the actors lip-synch when her music was involved that would leave only learning choreography which I'm sorry but with professional people doing this film wouldn't be that hard to do. The MOST IMPORTANT thing is that the actress playing M looks like her otherwise no one will believe anything that is going on. If she uses this girl that problem is 100% solved!!! She could lip-synch her ass off from what I've seen & everything else I am sure would fall into place. Look at all of the people who have won acclaim for their first or one of their first performances in film in recent years. This girl has experience. She may not be everyone's cup of tea based on what she's been in blah blah blah but I have faith in her 100%!!!!! I think getting the part would boost her morale through the roof, then of course money talks & can make people do ALOT of things - not to mention Madonna will be coaching her the whole way thru! That is a recipe for SUCCESS if you ask me! I was beyond skeptical when I first heard of this movie I thought - this is going to be a trainwreck!! Then as soon as I saw this girl yesterday that all changed for me!! Something in me lit up like a Christmas tree & I just felt it! She IS Madonna & if you can't see it YOU ARE BLIND! None of the other women I've seen mentioned look anything like Madonna even with makeup! This girl DOES! And her passion for wanting the role is electrifying! She is doing ALL of this ON HER OWN, IN HER OWN HOME, WITH HER OWN MAKEUP PERSON!!! She is lobbying for the part - she is a true fan! THAT is what Madonna needs! Someone who will go beyond doing her justice! If she doesn't cast Anne Winters in this film I think it will be a grave mistake especially after ALL of the attention this is getting! TRUE FANS WANT THIS!!! I'm not talking about people who have only liked her since 1992, or 2003, or the Music era, or ROL era - but TRUE fans who have loved Madonna since the BEGINNING can see this girl HAS IT! 

If she cast this girl & let her just lip-synch to all of her music that will be used - they could then focus primarily on what I think will be the most difficult & daunting task of this project & that is recreating specific moments from M's LOOOOONG career. Do you even realize how hard it's going to be to recreate just the Blond Ambition Tour moment or moments ALONE? That is going to take some true movie magic! But the look is #1 important when we are talking about Madonna - the world's most famous woman there is NO QUESTION about that. Everyone can learn how to Vogue with a professional choreographer - or better yet, Madonna's choreographer - even if they don't know how to before! You have to think about things like that. NO ONE is going to sound like Madonna everything about her is that unique. I am all for using a couple different actresses to play different eras if this film is truly going to cover a WIDE span of time but I have a feeling that it wont. I think it will only go up to so far & then that's it. But this girl has Madonna from 1983-at least 1994/1995 DOWN PAT!!! And with a professional make up artist doing their thing I think she could pull off any look tbh. Just look at what she has done in her home with a regular make up artist who is obviously not Universal Pictures official. I am 100% behind this girl getting the part! Do the right thing M!!! I didn't even give a shit until now. Now I am PSYCHED!!!!!! 

PS - I think Julia Garner as Paula would be a great casting choice - SO MUCH BETTER than her playing Madonna. I just DO NOT see her playing M. And the only thing with that is that does Paula really have that big a role in this film? We've only heard snippets of her ideas on specific scenes but that doesn't mean we even have the faintest idea about what the true scope of this film will cover. Paula honestly hasn't been a well-known person in M's public life throughout her career I've only even seen her on 1-2 shows & in the 1986 Life magazine spread through her whole career so?!? Guess we will see! I am so excited for this now!!!! COME ON M PICK ANNE WINTERS!!!! 

I like her as Chloe in 13 reasons why but I can't see Madonna in her. Damn it, make up and photo editing today can make anybody look like Madonna, more or less. This particular one has no Madonna class to her face and her passion to take the role by campaigning on social media looks a bit desperate to me. I mean M simply wrote a letter to Alan Parker back then, didn't get photographed as Eva Peron with the hashtag #hireme to convince anybody. They should continue looking I think, while finishing the script. I hope Madonna doesn't choose her because of the hype because I doubt she will see much about herself in that girl's face. Maybe only in her naughty LAV era.

22 minutes ago, Brandon Clark said:

The voice & the energy are NOT more important - we are talking about MADONNA here dude. She is the most photographed & famous woman in the world. Her looks & Images & ability to transform them is truly what made her famous. She was criticized so hard from the start on her voice & still gets ripped for it today. Madonna can always make the decision to NOT have the actors sing her music if she wanted to since she's in FULL CONTROL here & that is what I would like to see happen to be honest. I think if she makes the actors sing her songs it will LITERALLY RUIN the movie & turn it into more of a Glee movie with people dressing up like her. She needs to follow in the footsteps of Bohemian Rhapsody in that regard & just use her own music, period! I hope someone in her world really pushes that idea to her & makes her change her mind! Hell then again she could just be saying that for now to keep us thrown off on her true plans - when have you ever known Madonna to give away much details. Anyway if she just let the actors lip-synch when her music was involved that would leave only learning choreography which I'm sorry but with professional people doing this film wouldn't be that hard to do. The MOST IMPORTANT thing is that the actress playing M looks like her otherwise no one will believe anything that is going on. If she uses this girl that problem is 100% solved!!! She could lip-synch her ass off from what I've seen & everything else I am sure would fall into place. Look at all of the people who have won acclaim for their first or one of their first performances in film in recent years. This girl has experience. She may not be everyone's cup of tea based on what she's been in blah blah blah but I have faith in her 100%!!!!! I think getting the part would boost her morale through the roof, then of course money talks & can make people do ALOT of things - not to mention Madonna will be coaching her the whole way thru! That is a recipe for SUCCESS if you ask me! I was beyond skeptical when I first heard of this movie I thought - this is going to be a trainwreck!! Then as soon as I saw this girl yesterday that all changed for me!! Something in me lit up like a Christmas tree & I just felt it! She IS Madonna & if you can't see it YOU ARE BLIND! None of the other women I've seen mentioned look anything like Madonna even with makeup! This girl DOES! And her passion for wanting the role is electrifying! She is doing ALL of this ON HER OWN, IN HER OWN HOME, WITH HER OWN MAKEUP PERSON!!! She is lobbying for the part - she is a true fan! THAT is what Madonna needs! Someone who will go beyond doing her justice! If she doesn't cast Anne Winters in this film I think it will be a grave mistake especially after ALL of the attention this is getting! TRUE FANS WANT THIS!!! I'm not talking about people who have only liked her since 1992, or 2003, or the Music era, or ROL era - but TRUE fans who have loved Madonna since the BEGINNING can see this girl HAS IT! 

If she cast this girl & let her just lip-synch to all of her music that will be used - they could then focus primarily on what I think will be the most difficult & daunting task of this project & that is recreating specific moments from M's LOOOOONG career. Do you even realize how hard it's going to be to recreate just the Blond Ambition Tour moment or moments ALONE? That is going to take some true movie magic! But the look is #1 important when we are talking about Madonna - the world's most famous woman there is NO QUESTION about that. Everyone can learn how to Vogue with a professional choreographer - or better yet, Madonna's choreographer - even if they don't know how to before! You have to think about things like that. NO ONE is going to sound like Madonna everything about her is that unique. I am all for using a couple different actresses to play different eras if this film is truly going to cover a WIDE span of time but I have a feeling that it wont. I think it will only go up to so far & then that's it. But this girl has Madonna from 1983-at least 1994/1995 DOWN PAT!!! And with a professional make up artist doing their thing I think she could pull off any look tbh. Just look at what she has done in her home with a regular make up artist who is obviously not Universal Pictures official. I am 100% behind this girl getting the part! Do the right thing M!!! I didn't even give a shit until now. Now I am PSYCHED!!!!!! 

PS - I think Julia Garner as Paula would be a great casting choice - SO MUCH BETTER than her playing Madonna. I just DO NOT see her playing M. And the only thing with that is that does Paula really have that big a role in this film? We've only heard snippets of her ideas on specific scenes but that doesn't mean we even have the faintest idea about what the true scope of this film will cover. Paula honestly hasn't been a well-known person in M's public life throughout her career I've only even seen her on 1-2 shows & in the 1986 Life magazine spread through her whole career so?!? Guess we will see! I am so excited for this now!!!! COME ON M PICK ANNE WINTERS!!!! 

Lol it's insane but when i read you it's like i'm reading me. Excatly same thoughts and same passion in the words. It feels so strange lol. Once again i do agree with every single word. Oh and i don't know why some people think the actress will sing M songs, to me it's obvious the actress will lypsinch and Madonna will use her real songs. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me

I genuinely don’t think she looks that much like her and I don’t think she really has that energy to her either, but maybe if I saw her remaking an interview or something I could change my mind. 

On 9/26/2020 at 8:04 PM, TonyMontana said:

Anyone has its opinion and that is great. Anyway this is pure frenzy about her all over instagram and i personnaly don't want anyone but her

Screenshot_20200926-191604_Instagram.thumb.jpg.ea3d21c92d8b2b5e201d4f71f6a17298.jpg

She‘s cute but that “open mouth“ pose needs a little rehearsing though. That’s where she gives it away atm. Lol anyway. Nitpicking here. We are lucky if someone plays this role and gives us some remote Madonna energy. I think I both the look and the energy/movements/mimics/gestures. Still rooting for this one so far.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
5 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

Anyone else feel like we're watching A Stalker is Born?

:Madonna034:

Are you talking about us or Anne Winter’s Instagram page? :Madonna033:

She is ofcourse exceptionally beautiful, and ofcourse we see it's so Madonna. But in all honesty she seems abit of an airhead in the pictures, ''im so hot'' that type of vibe. i dont see the focus, the intelligence spark,  the determination to conquer. Im not sure if she could do it, we do need an exceptional actress for the mannerisms and aura of Madonna in moving picture. And it has to be believable. She has to dare to not always be the perfect dolled up picture perfect madonna. Madonna too like us all has her darker aspects, and uglier sides to our poersonality. We all do. Thats what makes her fascinating. She really fought her way up. And she had both glorious and darker moments. (this is why i cant help but love her brothers book) and what would make a good movie). That wont always have angelic lighting and looking like a doll into the camera.

But thats why im nervous of Madonna directing this herself to begin with, not gonna lie. That it will be all too pretty, too concerned with how she is remembered, and mild. And the person she is writing it with seems to agree with anything Madonna says. 

The more real the movie will be of her story, the better it will be (and received). Because her true story is so extraordinairy and captivating. So cliché to say but we do need the raw-ness. the unprettyness as well.

I have a feeling this girl thinks it will just be one big glamourous thing to do. Like does she actually know Madonna inside out yet? I mean very well could be, i dont know. Can she have the pizzazzzzzz and power, dressed in a suit?  There has always been a masculine aspect of Madonna as well, i think that is why she is even more appealing. She has done it all

Edited by Hari Beaux (see edit history)

Guest Nobody Knows Me
59 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

H.E.R.

Look at her instagram story. She's obsessed. I'm like...

tenor.gif?itemid=17866154

The only one she’s posted where I think she actually looks like her is the Like a Prayer one. I think Paris resembles her way more. 

1 hour ago, Hari Beaux said:

She is ofcourse exceptionally beautiful, and ofcourse we see it's so Madonna. But in all honesty she seems abit of an airhead in the pictures, ''im so hot'' that type of vibe. i dont see the focus, the intelligence spark,  the determination to conquer. Im not sure if she could do it, we do need an exceptional actress for the mannerisms and aura of Madonna in moving picture. And it has to be believable. She has to dare to not always be the perfect dolled up picture perfect madonna. Madonna too like us all has her darker aspects, and uglier sides to our poersonality. We all do. Thats what makes her fascinating. She really fought her way up. And she had both glorious and darker moments. (this is why i cant help but love her brothers book) and what would make a good movie). That wont always have angelic lighting and looking like a doll into the camera.

But thats why im nervous of Madonna directing this herself to begin with, not gonna lie. That it will be all too pretty, too concerned with how she is remembered, and mild. And the person she is writing it with seems to agree with anything Madonna says. 

The more real the movie will be of her story, the better it will be (and received). Because her true story is so extraordinairy and captivating. So cliché to say but we do need the raw-ness. the unprettyness as well.

I have a feeling this girl thinks it will just be one big glamourous thing to do. Like does she actually know Madonna inside out yet? I mean very well could be, i dont know. Can she have the pizzazzzzzz and power, dressed in a suit?  There has always been a masculine aspect of Madonna as well, i think that is why she is even more appealing. She has done it all

She has playes in several movies and series and she hasn't been always glamorous or doll-up on those productions. She's an actress, she earned an Emmy. Don't be fooled by her beautiful pictures.