She's the one ! (Actress to play M)

Redha DBL

Guest DeeperDeeper
1 hour ago, stfan97 said:

That's why I find the biopic/screenplay route to be incredibly uninteresting.  It could work out, but it'll never be great like listening to M herself tell her own story for hours on end like in Truth or Dare, I'm Going to Tell You a Secret, etc.

It's why I love Mariah's memoirs audiobook which is basically her telling her life story complete with acapella snippets and back stories for 11 1/2 hrs that would never make it into a film.

Whatever we get from the biopic is likely to be surface level shallow, designed to appeal to the GP, and everything we know already portrayed by an obviously inferior imitation to M.  I just don't see it working out well since she's such a visual artist and it's all about the MUSIC and DANCE.  "She'll never be me" indeed.

You won the Madonna internet fandom for the decade with that comment. You nailed it. 

From all the options I've seen so far, she seems like the best one. She has the attitude, the look and the speaking voice. She also seems quite determined to play her which is also giving me M vibes... and she seems to get a strong polarizing response from people :lol:. Interesting... she has a very seductive energy too. People calling her a Malibu barbie when Madonna got a similar response from people at first... this is all so ironic... 

I don't really like Julia Garner for the role, she doesn't have the right look, and too young looking.

But whoever can act the best should get it...

1 hour ago, cedric said:

Did you see her nose? She is dressed like M, she takes the "pose" like M but ... that skews your opinion ... No she's doesn't look like Madonna!

Anne Winters.JPG

Really? Hello ???!!! 48 kB · 0 downloads

She has that same baby face structure that young Madonna had. Round face with big eyes, beautiful nose and lips. 

PicsArt_10-02-09.33.10.jpg

11 minutes ago, cedric said:

Eyes: NOT!

Nose: NOT!

Lips: NOT!

Teeth: NOT!

Face shape: Maybe...

Really ? You do see that on the pic that Anne is not posing the same as M (the orientation of the head, the mouth open instead of closed and not same eye make up) but really the nose, eyes, lips are not THAT different. 

Guest DeeperDeeper
1 hour ago, cedric said:

Eyes: NOT!

Nose: NOT!

Lips: NOT!

Teeth: NOT!

Face shape: Maybe...

She'll need prosthetics. A LOT of time in the make up chair and a fair bit of time in the gym for Madonna 86 onwards. 

1 hour ago, TonyMontana said:

Really ? You do see that on the pic that Anne is not posing the same as M (the orientation of the head, the mouth open instead of closed and not same eye make up) but really the nose, eyes, lips are not THAT different. 

No... still NO...

1 hour ago, GabOso said:

Siempre amé a esta brillante actriz Julianne Moore y en esta película siempre la encontré muy similar a Madonna, incluso físicamente con sus brazos musculosos y bien torneados. 

c851c270291ab92c3b5f7efa3c85312c.jpg

4dda5091833493e2516ec34460b51e6a.jpg

19b77572b6812e89219d49ed0c4aae4d.jpg

43154abd343d6ad16d36a32b911406d5.jpg

ad685a522301db8a357a3880bf803b7f.jpg

1a627899518ddb83e674535c7136ac33.jpg

Julianne+Moore+Stars+Film+Freeheld+NYC+GjW9bfnRO2ql.jpg

julianne-moore-ellen-page-poster-pelicula-freeheld-usa-2015-personaje-s-laurel-hester-stacie-andree-director-peter-sollett-13-de-septiembre-de-2015-sap63439-allstar-biblioteca-de-imagenes-double-feature-films-aviso-e.jpg

I don't know what you said cause i don't speak spanish but from the pics that woman would be good to play older Madonna (in the 00's)

20 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

No sé lo que dijiste porque no hablo español, pero por las fotos, esa mujer sería buena para interpretar a Madonna mayor (en los 2000)

For you Tony: I always loved this beautiful and brilliant actress Julianne Moore and in this movie "Freeheld", I always found her very similar to Madonna, those who saw the movie will see the resemblance, even without makeup and physically with her muscular and shapely arms. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me

Julianne Moore does have a look of her but then she is almost the same age as Madonna in real life so I feel like Madonna wouldn’t want to cast her for that reason. 

7 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

Julianne Moore does have a look of her but then she is almost the same age as Madonna in real life so I feel like Madonna wouldn’t want to cast her for that reason. 

You are absolutely right, but she is such a beautiful and excellent actress, I also doubt that she will choose her.
It would be wonderful if it was a series of several seasons and with different actresses, right? let's keep dreaming Dear. :smile:

Guest DeeperDeeper
2 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

I need someone with thick Italian thighs too... a dancers body. 

Yep. The physicality of Madonna is really important. Especially from 86 onwards when her dancers body was being transformed into the athletic body what we see in BAT and SEX. 

I don't know how this thread keeps going when is about two people saying how much that girl in drag looks like Madonna.

I know several queens that look like Madonna too, but it's about being Madonna not looking like her.

Madonna was'nt beautiful as the standards, she has a boney boyish face and went for being skinny to chubby in a really natural way, like her eyebrows. That's why gays adore her, because she is so average but so kickass.

She was hot because she was a coy, introverted girl with attitude. She still is manic, and ultra controlling, but that shows her fragility and softness. Madonna was sexy because she did'nt care and she had the teeth gap and an italian big nose and skinny lips and play with it.

But you don't see that when you look at her,you see energy, and strenght and feeling outcast but on charge.

This girl whateverhername is a cali girl, disney beauty, is Ariana Grande. She knows she is pretty, she knows she gets the attention. She is boring.

Madonna is always aiming to reach to strong independent female icons (Hello Frida) imagine if she wants to see herself represented by a posh cute girl that have their father driving them to every audition.

1 hour ago, EgoRod said:

I don't know how this thread keeps going when is about two people saying how much that girl in drag looks like Madonna.

Are you for real ? That girl has been everywhere on every medias all over the world since last week end. Social medias, news websites, tv... all over the world she was on the news. Even the biggest websites of the world talked about her. She was talked about on american tv, here in France i saw her on tv too...