She's the one ! (Actress to play M)

Redha DBL

Guest Nobody Knows Me

I’m still rooting for Paris or Florence Pugh to be honest. I know Paris isn’t really a distinguished actress, but I’ve seen a few clips of her in roles though and she seems pretty good. She definitely has that sort of energy to her as well.

EEA0AF3C-9A2F-4E92-BAA0-92FD6664A84F.png

13 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

I get what you mean but keep in mind that for the moment the girl is doing everything by herself at home (or with one or two people). She's not working (yet) with the pro Madonna team who will give her all the directions for the role. All the things you menrionned (the open mouth etc) will be corrected once Madonna and the team will give her hhe directions. She cannot be "ready" yet, work hasn't started.

OK I will keep open my mind. And I just found out this photo of her. 

image.png.43fa219d7a5c97f07f2beb1ae974b3ae.png

she looks very healthy and looks energetic enough in this photo. If she looks like this now then I definitely can see Madonna of "Live to tell, shanghai surprise, papa don't preach and even Like a prayer, express yourself" era. I don't know what happened to her and why she lost weight so much. But I have to say this, current her looks and her body remind me of stylist Rachel zoe to me. And that's not a good sign.

By the way, some fans are crazy about her instagram overdone make up photos but funny thing is i can find more potential from this picture than her instagram photos of those overdone makeup.

So My sincere advice to her is If you really wanna get a Madonna role then Gain some weight and do working out and make you looks healthy! Madonna is Icon of energy! And don't do overdone make-up anymore. It makes you  Madonna impersonator not a actress.

oh, I'm just realized that why she looks ambitious enough in this photo! Because she shut her mouth up in this photo. This is what I'm talking about problem of her instagram photos. lol

9 hours ago, Madame Madonna said:

OK I will keep open my mind. And I just found out this photo of her. 

image.png.43fa219d7a5c97f07f2beb1ae974b3ae.png

she looks very healthy and looks energetic enough in this photo. If she looks like this now then I definitely can see Madonna of "Live to tell, shanghai surprise, papa don't preach and even Like a prayer, express yourself" era. I don't know what happened to her and why she lost weight so much. But I have to say this, current her looks and her body remind me of stylist Rachel zoe to me. And that's not a good sign.

By the way, some fans are crazy about her instagram overdone make up photos but funny thing is i can find more potential from this picture than her instagram photos of those overdone makeup.

So My sincere advice to her is If you really wanna get a Madonna role then Gain some weight and do working out and make you looks healthy! Madonna is Icon of energy! And don't do overdone make-up anymore. It makes you  Madonna impersonator not a actress.

oh, I'm just realized that why she looks ambitious enough in this photo! Because she shut her mouth up in this photo. This is what I'm talking about problem of her instagram photos. lol

I guess if she get ms the role they will tell her what to do, the attitude etc... i think she's ambitious enough to do whatever they ask her to do to be the most perfect possible. One thing we cannot deny is that she's one who shows the most interest to get the job lol and she's made as much if not even more advertising for the movie tahb M herself lmao ! I saw a lot of news articles about her transformation in M to get the role here in France ! I guess many people learnt about the biopic because of her.

This ANNE WINTERS girl needs to go. I agree with some of you guys. She seems "desperate" in a weird way! She resembles M on some photos but that's it. She is too L.A. white and too skinny to play Madonna; she doesn't have the essence we are looking for.

I actually DM'd her on Instagram many times and saw my messages.

I told her to "PLEASE FIX THAT DAMN MOLE PLACEMENT IF YOU WANNA PLAY MADONNA. IT'S AN INSULT TO MADONNA AND HER MILLIONS OF FANS IF YOU CAN'T AND WON'T PUT HER MOLE ON THE RIGHT SIDE."

She saw my messages multiple times and still hadn't fixed where she places Madonna's mole.

I hope she doesn't get considered.

55 minutes ago, kingcarlo818 said:

I told her to "PLEASE FIX THAT DAMN MOLE PLACEMENT IF YOU WANNA PLAY MADONNA. IT'S AN INSULT TO MADONNA AND HER MILLIONS OF FANS IF YOU CAN'T AND WON'T PUT HER MOLE ON THE RIGHT SIDE."

She saw my messages multiple times and still hadn't fixed where she places Madonna's mole.

And that is excatly Madonna's attitude ?

51 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

And that is excatly Madonna's attitude ?

LOL she did actually respond to one of my earlier messages weeks before I started scolding her for that incorrect mole placement. I told her if she wants to play M, she has to also get into her full discography. And she responded with "Thank you so much, I will do that."

Then it got irritating when she couldn't fix that mole placement.

I don't know about most hardcore fans, but if one were a GENUINE MEGAFAN like myself, I sure wouldn't want someone portraying their favorite artist with MAJOR details done incorrectly. It's sloppy and an insult.

ANYWAY SHE AIN'T THE ONE FOO! So I hope she won't be. She's too damn WHITE and NAIVE, ewww!

We don't want a white twink prtraying an extremely Italian female with sexy dark armpit hair and dark Italian hair. 

MMBYEEEEEE :kissy:

27 minutes ago, kingcarlo818 said:

LOL she did actually respond to one of my earlier messages weeks before I started scolding her for that incorrect mole placement. I told her if she wants to play M, she has to also get into her full discography. And she responded with "Thank you so much, I will do that."

Then it got irritating when she couldn't fix that mole placement.

I don't know about most hardcore fans, but if one were a GENUINE MEGAFAN like myself, I sure wouldn't want someone portraying their favorite artist with MAJOR details done incorrectly. It's sloppy and an insult.

ANYWAY SHE AIN'T THE ONE FOO! So I hope she won't be. She's too damn WHITE and NAIVE, ewww!

We don't want a white twink prtraying an extremely Italian female with sexy dark armpit hair and dark Italian hair. 

MMBYEEEEEE :kissy:

chill ? 

anyways, I'm sure that if she got the role the professional make up artists would put the mole in the correct place, or whoever gets the role...

10 hours ago, kingcarlo818 said:

LOL, en realidad respondió a uno de mis mensajes anteriores semanas antes de que comenzara a regañarla por la colocación incorrecta del lunar. Le dije que si quería interpretar a M, también tenía que meterse en su discografía completa. Y ella respondió con "Muchas gracias, lo haré".

Luego se puso irritante cuando no pudo arreglar la ubicación del lunar.

No sé acerca de la mayoría de los fans incondicionales, pero si uno fuera un MEGAFAN GENUINO como yo, seguro que no querría que alguien retratara a su artista favorito con los detalles MAYORES hechos incorrectamente. Es descuidado y un insulto.

¡DE TODOS MODOS ELLA NO ES EL FOO! Así que espero que no lo esté. Ella es demasiado BLANCA e ingenua, ¡ewww!

No queremos que un jovencito blanco se enfrente a una mujer muy italiana con un sexy pelo oscuro en las axilas y un pelo italiano oscuro. 

MMBYEEEEEE : beso:

You know that I came to think that too, I should break the rules to really attract M's attention, I had even thought that if I published a photo showing the armpits with hair, there M would say: That´s right!! that's fine! but seeing her, she would never dare to publish something like that, she is a very cool young woman, Barbie style and I do not think she will try to break the rules and prototypes, as our Queen did even in her beginnings, but still, she managing to impose all that even modern but misaligned fashion, and with his rudeness, attitude, and beauty, he managed to impose that slightly misaligned fashion on the whole world.

26 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

Lol eso es histérico ? ? ?

Ultimately all are opinions. The only one who will make the final decision, will be our Queen, and our opinions will remain in just that, only opinions. :lol::lol:
And I loved the comment I do not remember who did it, where he said you were the stallion hahaha Hug Dear :heart:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Nobody Knows Me
4 hours ago, rodrigouuu said:

Not y’all caring more about similar appearance instead of their acting...

The girl I shared was a professional actress who M is personally following?

19 minutes ago, Fighter said:

mm I guess with the right make up and styling she could resemble a young M... we're really gonna have to suspend disbelief with anyone that plays her though

Not as much as the last Bowie movie attempt ?
I've seen one or two actress' that sorta 'got' Marilyn Monroe.
Even if they didn't look exactly like her.
Joe Public rarely sees 'celebs' when they aren't 'on'.
Even today ?