Madonna's underrated cuteness.

OhBabyReadyOrNot

Hi Everybody!

We all know that M is a super hot sex symbol, but I've always thought she was very cute too. Sometimes on her tours she can very endearing and sweet (like she was during The Girlie Show or DWT). 

Does anyone agree with me on this?

Posted below are a few photos where she looks cute as hell:

Madonna Birthday party candid by Herb Ritts 1994.jpg

breathless-01.jpg

23c9e70bd502ec43a4efe1096b7759c9.jpg

The first time I saw her live, she reminded me of a child that just loooooveees to play, there was like a childlike joy on her face while she was dancing...:)

And you know, I just love when she says something witty now on her instagram with Diablo, and then lookes over her glasses at the camera for a second or two...that cracks me up every time :)

18 hours ago, novistarter said:

The first time I saw her live, she reminded me of a child that just loooooveees to play, there was like a childlike joy on her face while she was dancing...:)

And you know, I just love when she says something witty now on her instagram with Diablo, and then lookes over her glasses at the camera for a second or two...that cracks me up every time :)

I love when she stops and looks at the camera too. Too funny, adorable, and cute at the same time.