Madonna Vinyl

chaseturtle

New to collecting vinyl.  What's officially released regarding her official albums?

I have a First Album, LAV, True Blue & You Can Dance, all purchased from the original time period release (1983, 1984, 1986, 1987) and recently purchased Who's that Girl, I'm Breathless.  Help

55 minutes ago, chaseturtle said:

New to collecting vinyl.  What's officially released regarding her official albums?

I have a First Album, LAV, True Blue & You Can Dance, all purchased from the original time period release (1983, 1984, 1986, 1987) and recently purchased Who's that Girl, I'm Breathless.  Help

Everything apart from Evita and GHV2 had an official vinyl release. But as@Sprksaid - Discogs is great for all of that info. :)

@chaseturtlebasically everything apart from GHV2 (the picture disc is a bootleg) and the Evita soundtrack had an official vinyl release. The 2009 Celebration 4 LP set is by far the rarest and the most expensive of the bunch, followed by 2012 MDNA and 2008 Hard Candy. You can find the rest for a decent price on Ebay, Discogs or Amazon.

P8eMSFo.jpg

t7PKlZL.jpg

Everything is generally available along with some cool releases for Record Store Day.

Hard Candy, Celebration and MDNA has not been reprinted since their initial pressing therefore those are not easy to come by, hence the high prices.

MadameX on vinyl has been 12 bucks on deepdiscount for months so you may want to look there.  Rebel Heart drops on occassion too and I got one for 11 bucks.

Im often confused by American Life - there's the version thats 20 bucks and theres the version thats 30 bucks but I dont know why - Amazon for instance has 2 listings - not sure if anyone has any clarity on that.