Blond Ambition Tour | London

Guest Nobody Knows Me

Guest Nobody Knows Me

I was just rewatching some of the old footage of the opening night at Wembley Stadium and it really seemed like London was one of the best performances, if not the best.

Were there ever any rumours of there being a professional recording of London, or if there’s any chance of footage leaking like the New Jersey shows did a few months ago? 

36 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

I was just rewatching some of the old footage of the opening night at Wembley Stadium and it really seemed like London was one of the best performances, if not the best.

Were there ever any rumours of there being a professional recording of London, or if there’s any chance of footage leaking like the New Jersey shows did a few months ago? 

The London news footage is amazing, I agree. Would be great to have even a b-roll of the uncut news footage.

I agree - I think it was confirmed that every single show she performs since Who's That Girl the footage used for the Screens is recorded so I guess there is a possibility that the full show from all 3 dates at Wembley exist but would be from the screens which I think it was they use to make clips to send out to news stations.  Would love it if leaked  - she had the whole stadium wrapped around her finger in London amazing atmosphere and show

Guest Nobody Knows Me
1 minute ago, MDNA22 said:

I agree - I think it was confirmed that every single show she performs since Who's That Girl the footage used for the Screens is recorded so I guess there is a possibility that the full show from all 3 dates at Wembley exist but would be from the screens which I think it was they use to make clips to send out to news stations.  Would love it if leaked  - she had the whole stadium wrapped around her finger in London amazing atmosphere and show

It would be a dream come true if screen footage of the whole show leaked. It feels like one of her most iconic concerts to date and everything seemed perfect.

6 hours ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

I was just rewatching some of the old fotage of the opening night at Wembley Stadium and it really seemed like London was one of the best performances, if not the best.

Like A Virgin London B-rol!!

https://mega.nz/file/NmpCnIDT#U_CdJaRpI_F3mzjhK3xFBottQBPulmJl8btPcybfsxg

9 hours ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

I’ve heard the person who runs Madonna-tv has the full professional video from London, maybe one day it will leak like NJ

Guest Nobody Knows Me
3 minutes ago, Matty said:

I’ve heard the person who runs Madonna-tv has the full professional video from London, maybe one day it will leak like NJ

I would really love for that to be true! It’s such an iconic show that seemed to go off without a hitch.

Her energy in that London show is unreal. The radio recording we have had to be my least favourite though. It just lacks... something. I’ve said it before, the drums are mainly absent, bass heavy (which I LOVE), very organ heavy, and you lose so much of the amazing synths. But even with the hoarse voice and imperfections, you can just tell she was ON that evening.

14 minutes ago, Andymad said:

Her energy in that London show is unreal. The radio recording we have had to be my least favourite though. It just lacks... something. I’ve said it before, the drums are mainly absent, bass heavy (which I LOVE), very organ heavy, and you lose so much of the amazing synths. But even with the hoarse voice and imperfections, you can just tell she was ON that evening.

They were great shows I slept outside the stadium and went to all three shows!

Guest Nobody Knows Me
50 minutes ago, Andymad said:

Exactly, like her energy seemed especially high during those shows so I’m really hoping there’s a recording of the full show somewhere.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Nobody Knows Me
On 10/1/2020 at 10:01 PM, Matty said:

I messaged the MadonnaTV account on Instagram and sadly didn't get a response, but they have posted some footage from the show in the past, so I really hope it surfaces in full one day! 

• 2 years later...