Madame X Tour Coming Soon

RinoTheBouncer

Guest Nobody Knows Me

She’s writing and directing a film about her life, I’m more excited about that than the Madame X Tour DVD honestly. 

3 hours ago, Ayham said:

Is it me??? I’m totally not excited about this AT ALL... I feel people won’t even care about it... 

No one aside from the die hards and casual fans will buy this, let's be real. It probably won't be in shops to browse or pick it up. You'd more than likely have to go through Amazon or an online retailer to get it.

2 hours ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

No one aside from the die hards and casual fans will buy this, let's be real. It probably won't be in shops to browse or pick it up. You'd more than likely have to go through Amazon or an online retailer to get it.

Well that's obvious. No one buys physical copies anymore, except fans. That's why she needs a good streaming deal in a big platform if she wants to reach a big audience.

1 hour ago, lucasciccone said:

Well that's obvious. No one buys physical copies anymore, except fans. That's why she needs a good streaming deal in a big platform if she wants to reach a big audience.

Who’s interested in that tour???? It’s something dead tbh... & I feel regular none fans didn’t even know she went on tour lol...