Madame X Tour Coming Soon

RinoTheBouncer

Guest Nobody Knows Me

Netflix and iTunes would be the best place for this to be released in my opinion, but I imagine it’ll be made available on Amazon Prime.

8 hours ago, Ayham said:

Who’s interested in that tour???? It’s something dead tbh... & I feel regular none fans didn’t even know she went on tour lol...

Fans are interested in that tour. I am. A lot of people on this forum are. If you are not, well good for you. And yes we all are aware she's not as big as she used to, but the tour was very successful still. :Madonna038:

56 minutes ago, lucasciccone said:

Fans are interested in that tour. I am. A lot of people on this forum are. If you are not, well good for you. And yes we all are aware she's not as big as she used to, but the tour was very successful still. :Madonna038:

Very successful? Hummm are sure dear? ??

On 10/7/2020 at 8:26 PM, Nobody Knows Me said:

She’s writing and directing a film about her life, I’m more excited about that than the Madame X Tour DVD honestly. 

On 10/7/2020 at 10:47 PM, Ayham said:

Is it me??? I’m totally not excited about this AT ALL... I feel people won’t even care about it... 

On 10/7/2020 at 11:11 PM, baymad4her said:

I'm not interested in this one at all tbh

20 hours ago, Ayham said:

Who’s interested in that tour???? It’s something dead tbh... & I feel regular none fans didn’t even know she went on tour lol...

+1

I am for one not excited at all about the release of that "tour" (in my mind it's not a Madonna tour, more like a big promo tour). It's like that nightmare of a tour happened years ago, in another life, a parallel unniverse lol. To see a semi drunk/on meds Madonna trying to dance chachacha on one leg and drink a beer after talking non sense for 10 minutes on piano because she was suffering like hell frop her leg... sorry i'll pass. Bring on the future and that amazing and exciting biopic project ! I'm really into it already ! 

12 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

+1

I am for one not excited at all about the release of that "tour" (in my mind it's not a Madonna tour, more like a big promo tour). It's like that nightmare of a tour happened years ago, in another life, a parallel unniverse lol. To see a semi drunk/on meds Madonna trying to dance chachacha on one leg and drink a beer after talking non sense for 10 minutes on piano because she was suffering like hell frop her leg... sorry i'll pass. Bring on the future and that amazing and exciting biopic project ! I'm really into it already ! 

THIS! ?? As a true M fans... we should be ashamed of this tour... apparently it’s one of the “2020” spells... & I’m so sure M hated it too!

On 10/9/2020 at 10:13 AM, Ayham said:

THIS! ?? As a true M fans... we should be ashamed of this tour... apparently it’s one of the “2020” spells... & I’m so sure M hated it too!

Ashamed, not at all. I went to one the shows in Philly. And besides the heat, I was entranced. Now that’s just the experience I had. What this release will hopefully do is give the tour some closure whether anyone wants it. But I do agree, she was miserable by the end if not by the mid point. But she persevered despite the fact that she probably shouldn’t have but it’s damned if she did, damned if she didn’t.

I would love to see this tour on film! It's the only tour I have been interested in seeing... I've only been to the sticky and sweet tour and never had interested in seeing it again. This is different because it was a bit more unusual... And more expensive to get tickets :suffer::lol:

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

7 hours ago, gafuller said:

Ashamed, not at all. I went to one the shows in Philly. And besides the heat, I was entranced. Now that’s just the experience I had. What this release will hopefully do is give the tour some closure whether anyone wants it. But I do agree, she was miserable by the end if not by the mid point. But she persevered despite the fact that she probably shouldn’t have but it’s damned if she did, damned if she didn’t.

I agree. I've said it before that it was the tour i was least excited to see but the one that touched me the most.