M has voted and posted new pics with pink hair !

Redha DBL

Absolutely love it! The pink is so much easier on her face than the piss-blond with jet-black roots. I hope she keeps it for a very long time. Would love to see an album cover with pink hair, even!

What I also don't understand is why some fans on various platforms are calling it an "identity crisis"... I mean, really? A woman whose career comes from changing her looks? Someone working on her own biopic is also very, very far from an "identity crisis", I'd say...

23 minutes ago, Dito said:

What I also don't understand is why some fans on various platforms are calling it an "identity crisis"... I mean, really? A woman whose career comes from changing her looks? Someone working on her own biopic is also very, very far from an "identity crisis", I'd say...

Exactly. Also all the "fans" that keep saying her face has changed again, just by looking at pics with snapchat filters on it... I'm so tired of reading the same things over and over and over... ¬¬ If only they'd watch the IGTV video she also posted... She looks really fresh and cute <3

2020-M-Instagram-Oct-11-2.jpg

10 hours ago, kingcarlo818 said:

DAMN IT I WAS WAITING FOR GREY HAIR and she could've broken the internet as an ageist statement UGH!

omg Miss Thing, pero aqui en Los Angeles, we consider someone who changes their color to a different color all of a sudden as a sign of internal crisis. I hope Miss Thing is okay lol. Love you M!

Rosé hair is the new grey.

Guest DeeperDeeper

This is going to sound horrible, I do wish she'd re-release everything with a box set or box editions of all her albums along with an auto-biography and then become a recluse like Dietrich and Garbo. 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Exactly. Also all the "fans" that keep saying her face has changed again, just by looking at pics with snapchat filters on it... I'm so tired of reading the same things over and over and over... ¬¬ If only they'd watch the IGTV video she also posted... She looks really fresh and cute <3

Yes, she really does look good! I think fans sometimes don't understand that phone cameras distort your facial proportions, especially the cheekbones, when taking closeups which is what she often does. On videos she look way better.

And of course she looks a bit unnatural, she's had work done, she's 62... although she sometimes exaggerates on the fillers, I think some fans don't realize that the alternative would be this face with another 20 years on top:

17e267bef356cf712599905f94afc6e2.jpg

Guest DeeperDeeper

My concern I that she's going to become more eccentric and it's going to tarnish her legacy. 

There's nothing wrong with being eccentric as you age, yet that's usually the only thing younger generations remember and it takes ages for a celebrity who becomes eccentric for their earlier and iconic work to be re-visited and respected with younger audiences. 

1 hour ago, Dito said:

Yes, she really does look good! I think fans sometimes don't understand that phone cameras distort your facial proportions, especially the cheekbones, when taking closeups which is what she often does. On videos she look way better.

And of course she looks a bit unnatural, she's had work done, she's 62... although she sometimes exaggerates on the fillers, I think some fans don't realize that the alternative would be this face with another 20 years on top:

Gone, before it happens.

1 hour ago, Dito said:

I miss this Madonna

1 hour ago, Dito said:

And ?

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/774478467160632279/

marianne.PNG