M has voted and posted new pics with pink hair !

Redha DBL

19 minutes ago, musicman said:

anyway this color are realy  not permanent in hair is easy wipe off after some shampoo:)pink hair GIF by chuber channel

Exactly!  If you have blonde hair you can put a pink or other brightly colored rinse over it, and it gradually fades out. 
Doesn’t work if you have dark hair like me unless you bleach the color out first. 

2 hours ago, professormouse said:

And my point is that if she followed the natural course of aging, fans would be having meltdowns and criticizing her for "not doing anything about it". She couldn't win either way, therefore it's best for her to do whatever she wants, even if that implies too many fillers.

Now if you ask me, personally I MUCH prefer her face now to that example above. I  don't have a problem with plastic surgery, never have...

This is why her face looks so alien-like in the selfie she takes. She has huge cheekbones which don't help at all to this effect and she takes them waaay too close to her face, lol

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6tulbjB71GY42-EoK6GJ

photo1.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

The closer to the camera, the more disproportionate. That's why on videos and in person she looks good.

I wonder how many people here and on social media constantly upload selfies with an obcene amount of filters just to hide their wrinkles, spots, and other 'imperfections'. It's not the first time she posts pictures of herself with those weird effects and it sure won't be the last time. Y'all acting like you know better than her should be ashamed of your boring lives indeed.

By the way, her new colour suits her quite well. Hope she keeps it for a future photo shoot or something.

Guest DeeperDeeper

It's not the hair so much, it's her choice of clothes. It's like she's wearing anything designers throw at her without a second thought. 

14 hours ago, Dito said:

Yes, she really does look good! I think fans sometimes don't understand that phone cameras distort your facial proportions, especially the cheekbones, when taking closeups which is what she often does. On videos she look way better.

And of course she looks a bit unnatural, she's had work done, she's 62... although she sometimes exaggerates on the fillers, I think some fans don't realize that the alternative would be this face with another 20 years on top:

17e267bef356cf712599905f94afc6e2.jpg

Exactly.  It's a known fact that phone cameras deform parts of your face and body

Google it