M has voted and posted new pics with pink hair !

Redha DBL

2 hours ago, Ashley said:

She looks way better in that photo and the hair has had a much needed cut. 

If she's becoming the mature version of her 80s self, I think it'll be well received. 

She just needs to get her fashion choices right again, someone is dressing her like an eccentric 80 yr old and it's not flattering her at all.   

madonna-1982.jpg

I really agree. Her clothing stylist is atrocious these last years...

"I did everything as we normally do , I love to add @virtuelabs_pro #colorkick in all my formulas, especially to my bleach. It maintains the quality of the hair and the colour . I foil highlight as many foils as I possibly can fit in, then high lift tint in between. I love @schwarzkopfprouk blondes. I mixed and tested pinks of my own but ended up using a pre mixed @crazycolorltd candy floss it was soft , pretty and the perfect pink . I feel honoured to work with creative people and being able to work along side @andylecompte , he’s attention to detail is off the chart it’s an absolute privilege. Never too old to learn , surround yourself with creative and like minded people ???"

https://www.crazycolor.co.uk/crazy-color/candy-floss/

426-main.jpg

463-main.jpg

5 hours ago, Ashley said:

She looks way better in that photo and the hair has had a much needed cut. 

If she's becoming the mature version of her 80s self, I think it'll be well received. 

She just needs to get her fashion choices right again, someone is dressing her like an eccentric 80 yr old and it's not flattering her at all.   

madonna-1982.jpg

Why do you expect people to have the same look as over 30 years ago? She dresses like an older eccentric woman because that’s what she is. I don’t think anyone makes her dress a certain way. She dresses that way because that is what she likes 

Guest DeeperDeeper
8 hours ago, Glindathegood said:

Why do you expect people to have the same look as over 30 years ago? She dresses like an older eccentric woman because that’s what she is. I don’t think anyone makes her dress a certain way. She dresses that way because that is what she likes 

Not the same look, an older version.

Have you ever seen Vivienne Westwood, she can pull off eccentric because that’s what she’s been all her life.

Yet with M it’s not working at all. Yoko Ono is someone who still has the same look yet a mature version and it works.

Its probably difficult due to M’s multiple fashion incarnations to nail down one particular look yet she’s always gone back to the early years in some way, whether the rock queen of LAP to grunge of BS has roots back to those years and they work. 

annakarinkarlssonofficial

MADONNA in ANNA-KARIN KARLSSON The Butterfly Sunglass a hand painted, sculptured, titanium, made in Japan, 24K coated bliss...

https://www.busayonyc.com/product/shole-dress/

neec.nonso-5395-1-scaled.jpg?fit=1706,25

The Shole Dress is a cacophony of powerful strong prints, we wanted to create a mixed print dress composed of some of our strongest prints and a killer collar. We love this dress. It is the showstopper, perfect for fall.