Madonna's complete videography? (list - updated)

DanK

thanks for your input guys

On 10/13/2020 at 6:46 PM, deathproof said:

What about the early UK video for Fever?

what was this one exactly ?

On 10/13/2020 at 6:50 PM, Monsieur Hugo X said:

There's 2 versions of Lucky Star video and 2 versions of the live Dress You Up video. 

Isn't the missing intro the only difference?

On 10/13/2020 at 10:42 PM, Angelo said:

Dark ballet alternate video??? What??? Where??

it was posted in her IG stories in very bad quality, different shots and a different edit of the song

On 10/14/2020 at 11:46 AM, baymad4her said:

There's two Like A Prayer videos and you have missed out quite a few remix videos as well.

The two LAP videos, what were the differences?  and what are the missing remix videos? thanks!

1 hour ago, ENIPSE said:

thanks for your input guys

what was this one exactly ?

Isn't the missing intro the only difference?

it was posted in her IG stories in very bad quality, different shots and a different edit of the song

The two LAP videos, what were the differences?  and what are the missing remix videos? thanks!

Do you have it??

5 hours ago, ENIPSE said:

The two LAP videos, what were the differences?  

1º) Like A Prayer (Original Video Version). Original video with the album version.

2º) Like A Prayer (Immaculate Collection DVD Version). This version starts with the album version, changes to the 7'' Version, and at the end changes again to the album version. It's only available on the Immaculate Collection DVD. 

Also you are missing these:

1º) Express Yourself (Original Video Version) also known as "Remix/Edit with Local Mix intro" (5:01) available on Celebration DVD 

2º) Express Yourself (Alternate Video Version) also known as "7'' Remix  with Local Mix intro" (4:25) available on The Immaculate Video Collection (VHS, DVD, LD).

7 minutes ago, Angelman60 said:

Thanks @Aiwa08. Are we considering there are two versions of lap just because the audio changes? I thought we were talking only about video edits here. In that case many videos uses "wrong" audio on tic DVD and celebration 

In my humble opinion, an official change in the audio, makes the video different. Many "remix edits" fix perfectly in the original video, and you don't need to edit the original video. 

2 hours ago, Aiwa08 said:

In my humble opinion, an official change in the audio, makes the video different. Many "remix edits" fix perfectly in the original video, and you don't need to edit the original video. 

You are right, the list could be updated with a short description of what the audio is.

Papa Don't preach also has a different audio on the Celebration DVD, the re-edited the outro making awfull copy pasts

I think the original audio can be found only on the Immaculate collection  DVD, VHS, LaserDisc...

Some of the videos on Immaculate collection DVD use the Qsound mix too (or a mix of original + QSound), for exemple like a Virgin 

- There is a video for Promise to Try, it was an official promo from TOD. It is lifted from the film but doesn’t include the dialogue.

- Holiday had several videos. While they were tv performances they were officially sent out to stations as music videos so should be listed. They were different in different territories too.

- Like a Virgin from TVT was an official video to promote the VHS.

- Into the Groove from Ciao Italia was as well which is heavily edited down.

- Bye Bye Baby had 2 versions, a montage using the album audio and a live version.

- Jump from Confessions tour, officially sent to TV stations.

- Into the Groove music video has an extended version.

- Gambler has an alternate version which has some different scenes.

- True Blue (US Version) was part of that MTV contest, this was used as the official video in the US so it should be listed.

There are other things missing but I’d have to go through it all properly. I believe there’s already a thread somewhere?

17 hours ago, Angelman60 said:

I'd love a thread to collect all music videos in the best quality possible but no fan made, upscale or so, only untouched original sources. 

@Fighteralready made DVD’s, they’re probably still active if you search but I believe he took from all the best sources.