Madame X Perfume..... Why?

Piksel8

I’ll pass. It’s not just about price, I’d happily pay twice as much for a Louis Vuitton. But what is this? How much lower can her standards for design and packaging go? I thought her single artworks were rock bottom, but this is a new low.

It’s not that I can’t afford this, it’s that I refuse to pay for low quality product just because it has my favorite artist’s name on it. They’re probably making it a limited edition of 400 knowing damn well they can’t even sell a 1000 or this.

I don't get it either... why now? It would've made slightly more sense to release it last year, surely?

I almost kinda fell for the MDNA Skin rose mist... but this one? Even the bottle looks looks hideous. Reminds me of those cheap Playboy colognes which are usually on sale every Xmas at pharmacies LOL. 

More worryingly though is the awful b&w photo they used to promote it... I mean, what happened to the woman who used to give us amazing photoshoots? Why is she so lazy sometimes? The initial bathtub MDNA Skin promo videos, the Bitch I'm Madonna single cover and this are up there in the category of lazy/trashy/"don't u ever do that again" promo. I hope she makes more of an effort with the MX Tour dvd/blu-ray/streaming release.

Edited by madfan13_86 (see edit history)