Madame X Perfume..... Why?

Piksel8

I'm not a fan of Madonna's business woman, but THE SINGER. For years, I don't buy anything she puts on market, except her music or something related to her singer career. 

As she doesn't care about what her fans expected from her music legacy, I also don't give a f*** for this kind of release. 

I never thought I would miss Warner so much. 

And the prices of her cheap online shop are beyond ridiculous!!! $400 for a hat? Is she kidding? 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
47 minutes ago, scion said:

BAT Japan was filmed in very early digital HD. The other shows were shot on tape as a direct broad cast, besides Paris which was shot on 35mm film. 

Oh okay, thank you. So would this mean that a Blond Ambition Japan Tour remaster would look better than the Nice recording? 

13 minutes ago, Ayham said:

I just realized the VIP book is still on sale at her store... I thought it was for limited time with limited number... ??? 

I’m not getting the fact that she selling the perfume same price as the VIP book... ??

She can't get rid of the books, they are too expensive. I will get one for Christmas if they are still around by then.  Her prices are outrageous and unnecessary.

On 10/14/2020 at 5:00 AM, Craigypants said:

Unfortunately it is NO LONGER about the music. Why, Just Why?

You know what, I'm Going to rant for a minute.

Give the fans what we want. This pisses me off so much. Her whole team need to go. Guys time is up. How many simple and useless mistakes has he made? I've lost count. The fans can do a better job with her whole entire catalog. The upscales on here are professional quality and the record company or her can't even give us a remaster. Celebration was another useless disaster, Especially the DVD. Simple stupid errors on the CD from Erotica, Cherish and Music. Some of those tracks sound worse than other copies we already have. I don't believe they were ever Remastered from the Originals, That was some Bullshit marketing. I hated the Packaging as well it looked so cheap. They couldn't even get the songwriting credits right. ?‍♂️ Give US SOMETHING. how hard would it have been to just Upscale those 2 bonus performance's from Truth or Dare of Hanky Panky & Like a Prayer? They exist I had them On VHS. Sony just did a fantastic upscale of Mariah's Daydream concert from 1996, So there is NO REASON it can't be done. The Confessions tour already exists in HD, How hard is it to throw it on Itunes? Easy Money.

All the tours should be in HD.

Find that bloody Blonde ambition Tour Paris Concert and scan the negs for a HD Release. 

Re-Invention was shot on Film in Paris again, Where is that? Besides Don't Tell Me A Secret, They have it.

Give us some Digital Eps of at least the 38 Top Ten Singles with all the remixes. Surely its not that hard.?

Ok, Im Done.

couldn’t have said it better!

9 hours ago, John Wayne said:

A advise: If someone here really want this perfume for some reason, and doesn't have any enough money to buy it, buy a replica of it. I have seen some of my friends that bought a Truth or Dare replica :cute:

To buy a replica of Truth Or Dare is stupid, the bottle was cool and it wasn't expensive. But in this case, the Madame X one... I can understand it! 

im not into cologne but did marketing in this world.  I dont think this price is outrageous?  Its completely in line with luxury brands like Tom Ford and Creed and Bond etc.

Her previous fragrance which was a mass market fragrance released by coty (who released, jlo, mariah and all the lower quality mass audience) was price appropriate for that audience.

400 bottle limited edition for 250 a piece seems like a serious collectors item to me and since her fans generally are older now maybe shes assuming they are looking for something alittle less mass market?  Just a thought.

23 hours ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

Oh okay, thank you. So would this mean that a Blond Ambition Japan Tour remaster would look better than the Nice recording? 

So it wouldn't so much be a remaster... it'd be a direct source transfer... so basically what was broadcast would have been a down scaled version of the full resolution. I'm actually not sure it was 1080i now, I forget the exact resolution but it's higher than DVD and Laserdisc.

you can still see the footage on all shows except Paris suffer from major over contrast, unrealistic flesh tones and crushing... 

Paris will always be the pinnacle of BAT footage quality wise, but Japan would be stunning in itself if a better transfer ever made it out. 

On 10/14/2020 at 10:49 PM, Madonna Wannabee Collector said:

sad when its during a pandemic and everyone has it so rough.  some are calling her tone deaf. 

from her vip tour book, to her madame x ugly straw hats, now this. 

yet no blu-ray of the tour. eye roll.

Well she is tone deaf. Theres no denying it. For me it really all harks back to her anger at being called the Material Girl “which was meant to be ironic, and I am not materialistic” to the from ROL to American Life. Meanwhile ticket prices go up and up and (although likely free) having the latest designer this or that. Tone deaf and delusional.

However, I would not spend the obscene amount on Madame X, even if I could afford it because I loved Truth or Dare and it truly lasted for days and then discontinued.

Sometimes, it’s almost as if she is on drugs and someone comes in for her to sign her name to something and she is so out of it she does. Very random. I agree though with those who say it’s not best timing to release something so expensive but then timing never has been her strong point... 

• 2 weeks later...