More maxis coming on streaming: "Justify My Love" + "Rescue Me"

Prayer

I wonder if any of the non-US singles (eg Fever, American Pie) will get on streaming? Also, I wonder if they will tackle the 80s singles? Their best bet would be to do like Janet Jackson and place the Japan EPs on streaming to get the most mixes up under one album rather than lots of two or three tracks singles? I'd also love it if they put some rarer remixes up as well. There's a wealth of material they could be sharing with the world.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
  • Remixed Prayers (Japan EP)
  • Rescue Me (Japan EP)
  • Deeper and Deeper (US Maxi-Single)
  • Bad Girl (US / Australia Maxi-Single)
  • Rain (French CD Maxi-Single)
  • Bye Bye Baby (Germany / Australia Single)
  • I’ll Remember (US Maxi-Single)
  • Take a Bow (US / Australia Maxi-Single)
  • Bedtime Story (US Maxi-Single)
  • You’ll See (US Maxi-Single) 
  • Don’t Cry for Me Argentina (US Maxi-Single)
  • Frozen (UK / Japan Single)
  • Ray of Light (UK CD1+2)
  • Drowned World/Substitute for Love (US / Japan Single)
  • The Power of Good-Bye (Australian / Japan Single)
  • Nothing Really Matters (Europe CD1+2)
  • Beautiful Stranger (Europe / Japan / Australia CD Single)
  • Don’t Tell Me (US Maxi-Single)
  • What It Feels Like For a Girl (Europe CD1+2)
  • Die Another Day (US Maxi-Single)
  • American Life (US Maxi-Single)
  • Hollywood (Australia / Europe / US Maxi-Single)
  • Nothing Fails (Australia / Europe / US Maxi-Single)
  • Love Profusion (US Maxi-Single)

Thank you, Warner.

:02:

This is great but I do think it’s a bit of a shame they didn’t release a digital only remixes album / playlist first to give them some promo. That would be such a cheap easy fix as a lead into the full maxis being released. 

I find the lack of consistent Madonna remix albums very odd considering so much of her musical career has been based around DJs and remixes and number 1 club hits. 

We are also unlikely to get Let Down Your Guard and Erotic as part of this package. 

Not moaning I’m thrilled but these things always manage to miss important things fans want 

1 hour ago, tomasjohn said:

not just some maxi singles again, why they don't follow Mariah's MC30 releases? Would be much better if they released remix packages with remixes/edits/instrumentals from different single releases :confused:

Because she is Madonna and Madonna is a bitch! :Madonna004:

I don't understand why they are releasing them like this. It would be much better... and more attractive to the fans, if they compiled all available mixes (including b-sides) into one 'mega maxi' and release those to streaming platforms and digital sales. Didn't Kylie do something similar years ago with her PWL singles?

Guest Nobody Knows Me
6 minutes ago, PWCCA said:

I don't understand why they are releasing them like this. It would be much better... and more attractive to the fans, if they compiled all available mixes (including b-sides) into one 'mega maxi' and release those to streaming platforms and digital sales. Didn't Kylie do something similar years ago with her PWL singles?

I think hers and Janet’s were just thrown on there, and if they do some calculated timeline then everyone will accuse her of copying Mariah. I just hope they all get on there very soon.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
3 minutes ago, OceanBlue said:

What a bad, bad way to handle such legacy ! Look at what Mariah is doing with #MC30 ! Every week a celebration !

Yes but if she does the same thing then people will start lashing out at her for copying Mariah. I think we should just appreciate that they are finally uploading the maxi-singles for now.

I quite like this approach. All maxis from an album the same day can be overwhelming and you end up not caring for some of the remixes if there are a lot.

I wouldn't mind one old digital single from Madonna every week, or two every month! As long as they keep them coming.

You know what would be amazing? Digital single + remastered video combo. Now they've done it with the "Music" video who knows about the future...

Guest Nobody Knows Me
1 minute ago, Prayer said:

You know what would be amazing? Digital single + remastered video combo. Now they've done it with the "Music" video who knows about the future...

That would be fantastic!

58 minutes ago, PWCCA said:

I would not like this way. I like how they are categorized in their own EPs on Spotify. Having a whole album just for them would be like 200 song shit show. She can make a playlist of them when theyre all released 

We should all appreciate this. It seems they are finally listening to the fans. Everything will make its way to streaming and HD videos at some point. They’re obviously taking the correct steps to get there