More maxis coming on streaming: "Justify My Love" + "Rescue Me"

Prayer

1 hour ago, Shoful said:

I would not like this way. I like how they are categorized in their own EPs on Spotify. Having a whole album just for them would be like 200 song shit show. She can make a playlist of them when theyre all released 

We should all appreciate this. It seems they are finally listening to the fans. Everything will make its way to streaming and HD videos at some point. They’re obviously taking the correct steps to get there

No, I mean per individual song... such as all available mixes for that particular song in one album/EP rather than just the few mixes on the US maxis

Guest DeeperDeeper
11 hours ago, PWCCA said:

I don't understand why they are releasing them like this. It would be much better... and more attractive to the fans, if they compiled all available mixes (including b-sides) into one 'mega maxi' and release those to streaming platforms and digital sales. Didn't Kylie do something similar years ago with her PWL singles?

Yep - those 4 CDs of Kylies PWL remixes b-sides and rarities were great.

9 minutes ago, Matty said:

I really hope we get Open Your Heart I want the digital copy of the remix edit from the single ?

Open Your Heart (Remix Edit) and Fever (Edit Two) are my most wanted songs on streaming... I don't get why people prefer songs already available on digital form when many remixes and edits are only available from analog sources.

23 hours ago, rlittler81 said:

I wonder if any of the non-US singles (eg Fever, American Pie) will get on streaming? Also, I wonder if they will tackle the 80s singles? Their best bet would be to do like Janet Jackson and place the Japan EPs on streaming to get the most mixes up under one album rather than lots of two or three tracks singles? I'd also love it if they put some rarer remixes up as well. There's a wealth of material they could be sharing with the world.

I propose she be even more ambitious and follow Mariah's footsteps - have you seen what she has released for her MC30 campaign?  her singles includes the official releases, the promo mixes, the rare brazillian promo mixes AND live performances all in 24 bit remastered quality.  I dont understand why in this day and age Madonna wouldn't want every single version that was created to be made available to us.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
18 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

You forgot Express Yourself, Madonna I need that 7” remix on Spotify no matter if you care, get your job done?

Express Yourself remixes are featured on Remixed Prayers.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
Just now, BadGurlMadge said:

To give up a digital remaster of this cover?

Madonna,_Express_Yourself_single_cover.p

:drama:

It is a gorgeous cover so yeah, I agree with you on that one! 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
8 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

Not the 7'' Remix (4:35) neither the Remix/Edit (5:01). They are only available in digital format from a promo CD.

I’d love for them to get them all on there but I just felt like if they released Remixed Prayers they’d just see “Express Yourself” at the bottom and leave it there.

Guest DeeperDeeper
15 minutes ago, deathproof said:

?

as I said previously, it was on the US maxi. That link shows it was on the vinyl, cd, and cassette, further proof that it will be included on streaming since everything they’ve been uploading has been the US maxis.

Considering the verse in question was omitted from the Girlie Show and Reinvention Tour performances of the song. I really doubt the original Beast Within version will be included in any release. If it is, the questionable verse will be omitted. 

11 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Considering the verse in question was omitted from the Girlie Show and Reinvention Tour performances of the song. I really doubt the original Beast Within version will be included in any release. If it is, the questionable verse will be omitted. 

Doubt it.

4 hours ago, Ashley said:

Madonna’s team/Warner are too lazy to edit a verse out or even know the difference. I bet they just upload the original maxi as it was.

Guest DeeperDeeper
1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

Madonna’s team/Warner are too lazy to edit a verse out or even know the difference. I bet they just upload the original maxi as it was.

I doubt it. If they edited it for GS and RIT they’d either edit or omit it all together.