More maxis coming on streaming: "Justify My Love" + "Rescue Me"

Prayer

Guest DeeperDeeper
18 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

Has no sense to do that. They are uploading the original maxis, not  studio versions of live shows.

And the original version was highly controversial to the point even Madonna never included then in future performances. I can’t see the original BW released without editing.

2 minutes ago, Ashley said:

And the original version was highly controversial to the point even Madonna never included then in future performances. I can’t see the original BW released without editing.

It was controversial in 1990 and the CD stayed on the shelves so I don’t see why they’d edit it now?

Guest DeeperDeeper
1 minute ago, Blue Jean said:

Totally, and they will edit the Kenlou B-boy Mix of Erotica to include the circus theme at the start. Can’t wait!

That would be awesome if someone mixed the GS calliope and Kenlou B-boy mix together.

Guest DeeperDeeper
1 minute ago, Blue Jean said:

It was controversial in 1990 and the CD stayed on the shelves so I don’t see why they’d edit it now?

They did blackface back in the 90s as well.

Tour studio versions would be an amazing addition to all this streaming - Stuart did some truly amazing mixes and I would love a full studio version of future from Madame X tour plus rescue me and I don’t search but her team would never be that progressive - I don’t get why people get excited over stuff that’s already been out for decades ?

3 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Madonna’s team/Warner are too lazy to edit a verse out or even know the difference. I bet they just upload the original maxi as it was.

Sis that's too much credit. You know they'll do a YouTube to MP3 rip with the tag "Justify My Love (Beast Within Remix) (Lyrics in the description/download/lyk and subscribe plz" :laughing:

9 hours ago, Ashley said:

Considering the verse in question was omitted from the Girlie Show and Reinvention Tour performances of the song. I really doubt the original Beast Within version will be included in any release. If it is, the questionable verse will be omitted. 

This literally makes no sense. There were other verses omitted from the live permeances of this track and we certainly don't know Madonna's reasons for leaving them out. She was happy to hang herself on the cross, perform on an electric chair and have a full on orgy on stage but was too controversy-averse to recite a passage form the Bible? Please. :)

On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2020 at 6:11 PM, steady75 said:

Also if these aren’t going to be 15/20/25/30/35/40 th anniversary releases  now we could have pretty much everything online in the next 12 months.

Justify My Love

Take A Bow

Don’t Tell Me

Deeper & Deeper

You’ll See

Should be with us by Christmas. 

I need the David Morales mix of Deeper And Deeper on streaming

Guest DeeperDeeper
59 minutes ago, kesiak said:

This literally makes no sense. There were other verses omitted from the live permeances of this track and we certainly don't know Madonna's reasons for leaving them out. She was happy to hang herself on the cross, perform on an electric chair and have a full on orgy on stage but was too controversy-averse to recite a passage form the Bible? Please. :)

ADL is a powerful lobby group in the U.S. and around the world. 

Guest DeeperDeeper
4 hours ago, Aiwa08 said:

She changed something for the tours, she never changed the maxisingle. The maxi was never banned.

With all the Kabbalah - I really doubt she'll allow THAT verse to be recited in her name again. So that track from the maxi-single will probably be omitted. 

5 hours ago, Ashley said:

Isaac was controversial, yet that’s still on streaming.

Killers was controversial, yet that’s still on streaming 

Mike Tyson beat Robin Givens, yet Iconic is still up on streaming

Nas beat his ex wife, yet VVV is still in streaming

It doesn't seem like they are following any exact regional existing format. If there is a US maxi it's likely they will use that.

I can't see Erotic or Let Down Your Guard being included to be honest. 

Grateful to have anything to be honest. As per Wiki and the first post of the thread.

US CD maxi-single

"Secret" (Edit) – 4:28

"Secret" (Junior's Luscious Single Mix) – 4:16

"Secret" (Junior's Luscious Club Mix) – 6:17

"Secret" (Junior's Sound Factory Mix) – 10:17

"Secret" (Some Bizarre Mix) – 9:48

"Secret" (Allstar Mix) – 5:10

US CD maxi-single [73] / Japanese CD EP 

"Erotica" (Album Edit) — 4:32

"Erotica" (Kenlou B-Boy Mix) — 6:27

"Erotica" (WO 12") — 6:12

"Erotica" (Underground Club Mix) — 4:57

"Erotica" (Masters At Work Dub) — 4:57

"Erotica" (Jeep Beats) — 5:53

"Erotica" (Madonna's in My Jeep Mix) — 5:50

Erotica is out in NZ: https://music.apple.com/nz/album/erotica/1536214969

It's indeed a shame that they're not doing remix EPs like they did for Mariah or Kylie with everything in them. There's no real point of putting the radio edits up again since they're already on GHV2 and Celebration. At least we get nice HQ covers :pray:

21 minutes ago, luckystar908 said:

Erotica is out in NZ: https://music.apple.com/nz/album/erotica/1536214969

It's indeed a shame that they're not doing remix EPs like they did for Mariah or Kylie with everything in them. There's no real point of putting the radio edits up again since they're already on GHV2 and Celebration. At least we get nice HQ covers :pray:

I quite like that they're presented like the original releases AND with the original mastering and sound. Personally, I don't like when labels just increase volume to old songs just for the sake of it without proper remastering. Even the latest Prince deluxe editions, while good executed... I don't know, something is "off" to me.

12-track maxis are good for having everything in them but not so much for the listening experience - Of course with streaming and digital this makes no sense but... :lol:

Quite happy to have it the way it was released but on digital. :)

(Of course let's hope we can have too somehow International b-sides like "Let Down Your Guard", "Has To Be", etc.).

The way that neither the Fever or Rain Maxi singles contain the video mix of Fever

default_drama.png

Japanese / Australian EP[65]

"Rain" (Radio remix) – 4:35

"Waiting" (Remix) (featuring Everlast) – 4:41

"Up Down Suite" – 12:13

"Rain" (Album version) – 5:24

"Bad Girl" (Extended mix) – 6:29

"Fever" (Extended 12") – 6:08

"Fever" (Shep's Remedy Dub) – 4:29

"Fever" (Murk Boys Miami Mix) – 7:10

"Fever" (Oscar G's Dope Dub) – 4:53

"Rain" (Video edit) – 4:32

Fever (UK CD single)

Fever (Album Edit)4:27

Fever (Hot Sweat 12")7:57

Fever (Extended 12") 6:05

Fever (Shep's Remedy Dub)4:29

Fever (Murk Boys Miami Mix)7:07

Fever (Murk Boys Deep South Mix) 6:28

I never really had much love for the Fever remixes. They were some of her worst and most generic but the video mix es everything. She obviously loved it too hence Girlie Show version.

though the bolded are very welcome. Burn the Rain Radio remix with fire. It's repulsive. 

Maybe they’re waiting to release the bside songs for something special?

We have

1. Aint No Big Deal

2. Erotic

3. Let Down Your Guard

4. GoodBye to Innocence

5. UpDown Suite

6. Freedom

7. Has to Be

8. Cyberraga

9. Fighting Spirit

10. SuperPop

11. Ring My Bell