More maxis coming on streaming: "Justify My Love" + "Rescue Me"

Prayer

1 hour ago, mrmadonna said:

I wonder if all the released digital EPs so far are remastered? Is the sound quality any different from the original CDs?

No, they're exactly the same as far as I know. Same mastering as the original releases.

And THANK GOD! It's better to turn up the volume and enjoy the original songs as we knew them than having a bad remastering job like "Celebration".

I'm absolutely gagging for the Deeper & Deeper & Bedtime Story mixes now.  I just hope they don't do me wrong like they did with the Human Nature (Human Club Mix - aka the definitive dance mix) and leave the best mix off.

In fact all I really need outside of ALL the Deeper & Deeper & Bedtime mixes are the

• Bad Girl (single edit)
  • Fever (edit one) 
  • Rain (video edit)

and then I'm cool with moving along to Ray Of Light / Music / American Life eras and they can fill in the gaps later. 

Watch this go downhill now with Take A Bow, This Used To Be My Non Song (without the BG edit) and I'll Forget..trapsing arduously into the beige wasteland of 95-97.

/exasperated sponge emoji//

1 hour ago, steady75 said:

I'm absolutely gagging for the Deeper & Deeper & Bedtime Story mixes now.  I just hope they don't do me wrong like they did with the Human Nature (Human Club Mix - aka the definitive dance mix) and leave the best mix off.

In fact all I really need outside of ALL the Deeper & Deeper & Bedtime mixes are the

• Bad Girl (single edit)
  • Fever (edit one) 
  • Rain (video edit)

and then I'm cool with moving along to Ray Of Light / Music / American Life eras and they can fill in the gaps later. 

Watch this go downhill now with Take A Bow, This Used To Be My Non Song (without the BG edit) and I'll Forget..trapsing arduously into the beige wasteland of 95-97.

/exasperated sponge emoji//

Always found it strange they left this mix off the US Maxi-Single when the 'radio edit' was based on this mix and it was included on the UK single... anyone know why?

15 minutes ago, Future Lover said:

The Alternate Single Mix is identical to the one from the Japanese Single Collection, just checked. I wouldn't be surprised if they are using our Remixology thread as a source for these files!

Then can they kindly go back and slip the mix in Human Nature please and thank you. 

Also where are forthcoming releases listed? Who be getting these screen grabs and where from?

Fever Is gonna be one of the most interesting releases. There's so many mixes I wonder just how many they'll put out there. I'd gag if they put the Peggy Mixes on because....ok wig. 

Was this official? Can't see it listed anywhere and how did we get hold of it?

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

I wouldn’t expect too much. Just to have the main US maxi remixes on streaming is handy enough, anything extra is a bonus.

It actually bugs me that JML has a release date of 2020 on YT music. Is it like that on Spotify?

JML is listed as November 6, 1990 on Spotify while RM is listed as February 23, 1991

3 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

I wouldn’t expect too much. Just to have the main US maxi remixes on streaming is handy enough, anything extra is a bonus.

It actually bugs me that JML has a release date of 2020 on YT music. Is it like that on Spotify?

All single eps have the actual release date on spotify!

I also really hope they use the UK 12” cover of Bedtime Story for Spotify too rather than that crap hand with the flower in version. It’s one of her best single covers and I’d have actually preferred it as the album cover cause I think it’s suits the soft pink human energy of the album. 

With you I'm not a little girl, with you I'm not a man
When all the hurt inside of me comes out, you understand
You see that I'm ferocious, you see that I am weak, you see that I am silly, and pretentious, and a freak
But I don't feel too strange for you, don't know exactly what you do
I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why
And I prefer this mystery It cancels out my misery
And gives me hope that there could be a person that loves me

tumblr_nq7w6em9GH1uux83bo1_400.gif 

2 hours ago, steady75 said:

I also really hope they use the UK 12” cover of Bedtime Story for Spotify too rather than that crap hand with the flower in version. It’s one of her best single covers and I’d have actually preferred it as the album cover cause I think it’s suits the soft pink human energy of the album. 

They’ve used the US covers for all the others so far

36 minutes ago, lucasciccone said:

With you I'm not a little girl, with you I'm not a man
When all the hurt inside of me comes out, you understand
You see that I'm ferocious, you see that I am weak, you see that I am silly, and pretentious, and a freak
But I don't feel too strange for you, don't know exactly what you do
I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why
And I prefer this mystery It cancels out my misery
And gives me hope that there could be a person that loves me

tumblr_nq7w6em9GH1uux83bo1_400.gif 

I’d die if Rescue Me is ever a lip synch for your life

3 hours ago, steady75 said:

That's unlikely as the UK 12" hologram sleeve was a special edition