More maxis coming on streaming: "Justify My Love" + "Rescue Me"

Prayer

23 minutes ago, XAnon777 said:

According to Twitter, a 2 track single edition of Sorry single is going to be released on March 1st. 

IMG-20210210-WA0000.jpg

That version is already on streaming. I suppose it's not available everywhere, at least here in Argentina it is. You can see it here:

https://open.spotify.com/album/1MgDOFfPN91ZxSFsFhCYI1?si=-QucqoXaSKyVXPiCvlDf-A

38 minutes ago, lucasciccone said:

That version is already on streaming. I suppose it's not available everywhere, at least here in Argentina it is. You can see it here:

https://open.spotify.com/album/1MgDOFfPN91ZxSFsFhCYI1?si=-QucqoXaSKyVXPiCvlDf-A

It's already available in Canada and they uploaded four versions of the maxi-single. 

Sorry 1: 

- Sorry (Edit)

- Let It Will Be - Paper Faces Mix

- Man with Guitar Mix

Sorry 2:

- Sorry (Edit)

- Man With Guitar Edit

- PSB Maxi- Mix Edit

- Paul Oakenfold Remix Edit 

- Green Velvet Remix Edit

Sorry 3:

- Sorry (Edit)

- Let It Will Be (Paper Faces Vocal Edit)

Sorry 4: DJ Version

Repeat of Sorry 2 but unedited (longer versions)

IMG_8763.thumb.jpg.2774460552841d22390083808a4c06b5.jpg

Guest Nobody Knows Me
4 minutes ago, Matty said:

Well that’s really disappointing Why Sorry, I thought we would have had material girl ep and what’s happened to Justify my Love HD video?

YouTube temporarily took it down for censorship reasons so it’s probably involving that. 

Her Spotify pages needs to be fixed waaaaaaaaay more than her YouTube page at this point. Celebration version of Like a Prayer has likes 150m plays, the album has only 70m. Imagine how much streams more the rest album would've get if the studio version was the one promoted (or at least both versions streams were counting together)... This happens with Express Yourself too. Celebration gets to much attention instead of the rest LAP album. Same with Hard Candy and Erotica and selftitled.

I wish someone who knows her team or ppl from her team would inform them and do something about it. They should mix the streams of double uploads with the studio versions.

8 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

Her Spotify pages needs to be fixed waaaaaaaaay more than her YouTube page at this point. Celebration version of Like a Prayer has likes 150m plays, the album has only 70m. Imagine how much streams more the rest album would've get if the studio version was the one promoted (or at least both versions streams were counting together)... This happens with Express Yourself too. Celebration gets to much attention instead of the rest LAP album. Same with Hard Candy and Erotica and selftitled.

I wish someone who knows her team or ppl from her team would inform them and do something about it. They should mix the streams of double uploads with the studio versions.

Her page is a whole mess. There are some songs with even 3 different versions (album version, The Immaculate Collection version, Celebration version) not counting together. Some artists have even studio/live versions counting together. Like why can't they improve her page so she get better streaming numbers. That is important in today's music industry.

And let's not talk about extended or wrong versions of some songs in her 80's albums. :Madonna051:

13 minutes ago, lucasciccone said:

Her page is a whole mess. There are some songs with even 3 different versions (album version, The Immaculate Collection version, Celebration version) not counting together. Some artists have even studio/live versions counting together. Like why can't they improve her page so she get better streaming numbers. That is important in today's music industry.

And let's not talk about extended or wrong versions of some songs in her 80's albums. :Madonna051:

Idk omg. And i don't even think they have to pay to do that... just talk to spotify admins or idk aka do their fucking job. They say only same versions can count together. Both LAP and MG versions in Celebration are like the studio versions, why the streams are splitted then? :Madonna051: Let's not talk about 4 Minutes... one version has 'and', the other one '&' on the title. :Madonna051:

The only albums (classic ones) that will do well in the future overall, are Ray of Light, Confessions and True Blue. Since the biggest singles of each album they promote are the studio version. Even tho Open Your Heart from Celebration has more streams. :Madonna051: Fans need to do something about that, like we have to annoy her team on IG as much as we can, Its fuckin 2021. :Madonna051:

3 hours ago, XAnon777 said:

I mean the HD video is not available on her YouTube channel. :Madonna044:

You said: "I hope it looks good as the Hung Up remastered video!" and that is the reason why I answered you:

"[Don't Worry, the video looks as good as Hung Up, and we know it because] it's available on HD since 2006". :Madonna005:

In short: If the video wasn't available in HD on youtube is because Warner didn't uploaded the HD version available since 2006. They don't need remaster it. As far as I know, every video since Hung Up is available at least in 720p. Anyway, "Sorry" was aired in 1080i on different HD channels.

5 hours ago, deathproof said:

If I remember correctly, after Sorry aired in HD, Die Another Day was released in HD on tv, then came 4 Minutes and Give It 2 Me. I don’t recall if Celebration ever aired on tv in HD.

Yes, Celebration was aired in HD.  But remember, some HD channels ten years ago had the bitrate lower than youtube (and 1080p is better than 1080i).

vlcsnap-2021-02-11-06h05m29s111.thumb.png.6ff079393d43008a420b3fcb329fc70d.png

mpv-shot0001.thumb.jpg.9077bda4cdaa18c7f9a0351db9f34537.jpg

mpv-shot0004.thumb.jpg.77a3941a5255ad80886db2da2ec3cb50.jpg

So I would say:

From "Everybody" to "American Pie": Original Master created in SD (480i).

From "Die Another Day" to "Celebration": Original Master available at least in HD (720p).

From "Give All Your Luvin' " to any actual video: Original Master available in FullHD (1080p). 

Weird movement if they're releasing a 2-track "Sorry" digital single, yeah, but maybe they're celebrating the anniversary with the HD video uploaded on her official YouTube page too. I guess that's the plan.

Question: is the HD video 16:9 (cropped) like the "Celebration" DVD version? The original SD video is 4:3...

9 hours ago, Régine Filange said:

Idk omg. And i don't even think they have to pay to do that... just talk to spotify admins or idk aka do their fucking job. They say only same versions can count together. Both LAP and MG versions in Celebration are like the studio versions, why the streams are splitted then? :Madonna051: Let's not talk about 4 Minutes... one version has 'and', the other one '&' on the title. :Madonna051:

The only albums (classic ones) that will do well in the future overall, are Ray of Light, Confessions and True Blue. Since the biggest singles of each album they promote are the studio version. Even tho Open Your Heart from Celebration has more streams. :Madonna051: Fans need to do something about that, like we have to annoy her team on IG as much as we can, Its fuckin 2021. :Madonna051:

Sky Fits Heaven has a CD glitch at the end of the song. Papa Don't Preach, Dress You Up, Holiday, Borderline etc are wrong versions on their respective albums. 

I'm going to tell you a secret is gone, and Confessions is the separate version album and not the full disco session one that everyone loved and praised back then. 

It's a real mess, and I agree that Celebration tracks are the ones that are having all the attention, but that's not bad at all. 

WOW what a pointless release. If they wanted something to go along with the HD video release why not upload some of the promo mixes along with all the edits and dubs etc. I don't get why other artist like Kylie and Mariah are able to release every version, yet when it comes to Madonna, these releases (we did get the single mix on Rescue Me, and terrible edit on Music) seem to be restricted to their original CD release. 

7 hours ago, luluthecat said:

WOW what a pointless release. If they wanted something to go along with the HD video release why not upload some of the promo mixes along with all the edits and dubs etc. I don't get why other artist like Kylie and Mariah are able to release every version, yet when it comes to Madonna, these releases (we did get the single mix on Rescue Me, and terrible edit on Music) seem to be restricted to their original CD release. 

it almost feels like insider sabotage at this point , I mean how her stuff had been handled over the years now is really baffling

the YT thing at least is getting a little better (better late then never as they say right? ) but her online presence seems limited, I talk about Spotify and such, playlists, random single releases -that is in no chronological  order-; media presence in general like articles ...and well we know it's a long etc now

the only thing that I am grateful for is that she's still with Us (I never take that for granted ) and giving the fans a lot of new music and new videos and extending her career