More maxis coming on streaming: "Justify My Love" + "Rescue Me"

Prayer

4 minutes ago, steady75 said:

The way the Frozen remixes aren’t even listed as scheduled for streaming yet! 
Why mom why? 
feb 23 is imminent and we get...

Sorry 2 track ?

FML

In all honesty I just discovered the Paper Faces remix because of this and realized this is the amazing confessions tour version :dead:

17 hours ago, steady75 said:

The way the Frozen remixes aren’t even listed as scheduled for streaming yet! 
Why mom why? 
feb 23 is imminent and we get...

Sorry 2 track ?

FML

Someone contact Pop Activism and help them get ALL the mixes on streaming. It's time people who know what they're doing handle this. :devil:

Judging by the differences in cost, (hopefully) Fever will have 8/9 mixes. 6 from the UK CD single and 3 or 4 commercially released mixes (Oscar G's Dope Dub, Murk Radio Edit, Edit One???). The other option would be they're using the US 'Bad Girl' track listing which would mean the Edit and Extended Mix of BG would be included, but seems highly unlikely.

LDLHA... Possibly 7/8 mixes? Commercially, only 4 mixes were released, (Soulpower Mix, Album Remix and edits of said mixes) I wonder if the promo-only mixes (3 UK, 5 US) will be included? If so, it's a good sign of them dipping into the vault for these releases.

59 minutes ago, rlittler81 said:

Judging by the differences in cost, (hopefully) Fever will have 8/9 mixes. 6 from the UK CD single and 3 or 4 commercially released mixes (Oscar G's Dope Dub, Murk Radio Edit, Edit One???). The other option would be they're using the US 'Bad Girl' track listing which would mean the Edit and Extended Mix of BG would be included, but seems highly unlikely.

yeah it's looking like fever will have more than 6 tracks. if it's priced 9.99, it might be 10 tracks?

Also £10 is a LOT for some dusty old remixes. You’d think there’s  be a reduced price for the bundle huh?

I personally thing £5.99 -7.99 seems pretty much top end price for a remix bundle to be honest. 

I’m really interested to see what they do with this Fever release. So many mixes over so many formats. Which cover will they use? 
The UK one or the iconic smoking on the bed cover the promo had. 

There is a 13 track Promo CD on Discogs from 2001. That doesn’t have edit one. Maybe we’ll get most of the promo mixes on this release and the Bad Girl / Rain releases will mopp up the rest later on. 

I think the Erotica era remixes are the ones I’m most anxious about. 
The releases were sooo messy in terms of being jumbled up mix wise.

I’d like 

Fever (edit one)

Fever (Peggys mixes - both of)

Rain (Video edit)

Bad Girl (edit) 

Bad Girl (extended)

Up Down Suite

Waiting (Remix)

Goodbye To Innocence. (Unlikely)

Im confident we’ll get the standard Deeper & Deeper and Bye Bye Baby mixes and that’ll be beaut. 

I can live without the Radio remixes of Rain but If they’re going begging whack em on. 

I still wish we’d gotten Human Nature (Human Club Mix) the main mix!!! And the video edit. 
and Let Down Your Guard was missed.

... but let’s be honest this is great so I’m well happy fan. It feels like 86 with a new single every few weeks again and I’m thrilled her legacy is finally being unveiled.