More maxis coming on streaming: "Justify My Love" + "Rescue Me"

Prayer

Anybody knows the logic behind releasing these in this order?

I get some were to celebrate anniversaries, but that doesn't appear to be set in stone.

Also, as a P.S., it really bothers me that TIDAL has the GAYL and Human Nature singles in the studio album sessions + wrong year listings for a bunch of the remixes. XD

8 hours ago, vncsmoraes said:

Anybody knows the logic behind releasing these in this order?

I get some were to celebrate anniversaries, but that doesn't appear to be set in stone.

Also, as a P.S., it really bothers me that TIDAL has the GAYL and Human Nature singles in the studio album sessions + wrong year listings for a bunch of the remixes. XD

No logic at all at this point. :laughing: They seem to follow anniversaries but...

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2020 at 1:42 PM, GhostOrchid said:

Let's make this a guessing game?

I say "Keep it Together" is next.

I would say Material Girl and Keep It Together since there are five years and a week between original releases (January 23rd, 1985 & January 30th, 1990) and she's been doing two weeks at a time for these releases. Maybe after that Bedtime Stories (Feb 13th, 1995) and Bad Girl (Feb 22nd, 1993) and then La Isla Bonita (Feb 25th, 1987) and Like a Prayer (March 3rd, 1989) after that?

Potential Release Dates on Streaming:

Material Girl (Jan 22nd, 2021)/ Keep It Together (Jan 29th)

Bedtime Stories (Feb 12th)/ Bad Girl (Feb 19th)

La Isla Bonita (Feb 26th)/ Like a Prayer (March 5th)

Can anyone speak on the relationship with Rhino Records and the reissued singles? I can't help but notice even on Madonna.com the links are Rhino. They had a press release for Hanky Panky but don't seem to have caught up with the other releases. In my mind I associate Rhino with compilations and legacy releases like the 3CD for the price of 2 packs.

https://www.rhino.com/artist/madonna