is Madonna teasing a new persona/era? (+new pictures)

MusicNfun

On 10/28/2020 at 8:59 AM, Fighter said:

Right, I wonder if people had the same intution for all the shitty men she dated and married, it's quite fascinating. 

If i understood what you wrotte, I guess i do...

On 10/29/2020 at 3:49 PM, Danton said:

it's thursday and not the shadow of a mix-tape ... she laughed at us again

Did she already released the 217/18 mis tape? that one comes first :)

she trolled us...once again.

On 10/28/2020 at 9:54 AM, Dito said:

Well at this point it does seem to be pointing out towards an urban-style video for Malik's song, even explains the sudden pink hair if it's the same song that Malik previewed back in March. I don't really think it's for the DVD promo or the perfume... or a new song.

And why are some fans so against Malik? He's literally the prototype of the men she always dates... he's just the current one... I mean, let's not act like gold-digger-model Jesus Luz or cheating-back-up-dancer Brahim were any better lol

I mean, let's agree that Jesus Luz was way hotter. Their age/type is always the same but their looks decrease as she gets older. 

10 hours ago, GhostOrchid said:

I mean, let's agree that Jesus Luz was way hotter. Their age/type is always the same but their looks decrease as she gets older. 

Um... no.  Jesus is pretty, but i'd take Ahlamalik any day. 

1 hour ago, madfan13_86 said:

That’s absurd. She’s dated plenty of ugly men before. I mean... Hello Dennis Rodman? Yikes. 

Dennis Rodman was NOT ugly back in the day. and anything he lacked physically he made up for with audacity. To be different, to look different, and challenge gender norms in a time when so many were the same. In fact what he used to do (wearing make up and "women's" clothing) is STILL considered taboo although more widely accepted. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me

It’s weird for fans to be against her boyfriends in terms of whether or not they find them attractive. I’m not fond of Malik simply because he showed her those COVID conspiracy theories.

:Madonna031:

21 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

It’s weird for fans to be against her boyfriends in terms of whether or not they find them attractive. I’m not fond of Malik simply because he showed her those COVID conspiracy theories.

:Madonna031:

Well that is something I can understand. Unfortunately weed makes you a bit gullible and the internet is just waiting for you. 

• Fighter unfeatured this topic