BadGurlMadge

is Madonna teasing a new persona/era? (+new pictures)

4 hours ago, Kieran said:

She needs to do a new Johnathon Ross interview looking like this immediately... and blow away the lingering memories of the awkwardness of that 2019 look and interview.

maxresdefault.jpg 

this look was not it omg.. poor girl looked like she was suffocating in her bustier.. like she was sitting so awkwardly and her boobs just looked bad because all of it :Madonna034:

4 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

THIS is what i talk about when i complain about her hair and clothes styling these last years ! Now this is Madonna the fuckin queen  of pop ! I swear this looks so refreshing to see looking MODERN and not vintage old Hollywood ! That look is the best thing she has done in a long time ! Just look at the comments this is what people are expecting from her, they literally all praise her on those pics !

That's what I mean by a modern take of her early years. She rocks that edgy look perfectly. 

JML/Erotica era was the only time she pulled off the homage to Hollywood sex siren and again it was perfect to Iconic standards. 

7 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

Can you imagine she drops a killer track with a video where she drives the car at night... 

You were almost right! Pity the killer track is a track that kills fans  :laughing:

7 hours ago, Shoful said:

This as a cover art for an album. She’s about to drop her own Chromatica after teasing Haus Labs. Babylon and Vogue mashup :drama:

Maybe her first duet album, a trap album with her boyfriend?  :devil:

3 hours ago, R3B3LH3ART said:

shes been so bored in quarentine that she's decided to finally promote a song she got a feature on that was released two years ago :Madonna049:

At this point we might get a video for Levitating at the end of the pandemic  :rip:

To those who claims the pics have been photoshopped a lot and bla bla bla look at that video she has just posted, she looks exactly the same. By the way, i think "Champagne Rosé" doesn't suit the mood and the look at all, weong choice of song. It needs a futuristic catchy and edgy sound to it. Look is on point now check the music too Madonna lol ! But hey, i'm not complaining, this is the best she had looked in years !

2 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

To those who claims the pics have been photoshopped a lot and bla bla bla look at that video she has just posted, she looks exactly the same. By the way, i think "Champagne Rosé" doesn't suit the mood and the look at all, weong choice of song. It needs a futuristic catchy and edgy sound to it. Look is on point now check the music too Madonna lol ! But hey, i'm not complaining, this is the best she had looked in years !

I'm not complaining either! Best look of the last ten years!

16 hours ago, NowRadiate said:

Awesome look!

Is the butt back to normal/smaller? Or is it the black pants?

2E08A1FA-3EA9-40D4-86DA-8A4DA938AEF1.jpeg

I wish that is true.

But Unfortunately Answer is NO.

That tragic fake butt will not go to normal.

It's just done photoshop or very lucky angle.

Here is Cruel Reality.

This is capture from her instagram video. sigh.

image.png.cc1fa0a755eaafb3039ffcb9c4c71587.png

I don’t think the butt looks that bad anymore. It’s definitely bigger, I mean, the woman had zero butt for years. 
As for these photos teasing a new era, umm no. It’s probably nothing major. As others have argued, she’s probably just having fun modelling her new look. At the most, she will probably use some of the photos for the perfume, or maybe to promote the dvd release. We should just enjoy these Insta photos for now. It might be the only interesting stuff we’ll get in a while. I’m even starting to believe the MXT video won’t arrive until next year...