BadGurlMadge

is Madonna teasing a new persona/era? (+new pictures)

21 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

THIS is what i talk about when i complain about her hair and clothes styling these last years ! Now this is Madonna the fuckin queen  of pop ! I swear this looks so refreshing to see looking MODERN and not vintage old Hollywood ! That look is the best thing she has done in a long time ! Just look at the comments this is what people are expecting from her, they literally all praise her on those pics !

Could not agree more. 

I dunno, it feels reductive to me since she and every other female pop star have already done the   pink hair thing. I like it more than most of her other  looks in recent years, but it feels like something that she did for her Instagram followers rather than something that's meant to represent her next music  era.

First of all, it feels like she changed stylist(s) because her last outfits have been on point and SO different from what she has been wearing in the past 12 years. They're mature, classy, high-fashion pieces. They suit her incredibly well.

Then, the hair. I think I speak for everybody when I say I was so tired of the same blond-with-black-roots-and-waves she had been sporting since 2007. Thank GOD she did a drastic change and it looks AMAZING.

I also don't think it's a new persona, but just a natural result of finishing the Madame X era/leaving Lisbon (Life) and now focusing on her biopic. I think these last few months of writing her biopic and (re)discovering her past have brought up a new energy in her. She even showed her hands/arms in the green dress pics!

It's almost like she's finally acknowledging her age and where she is at life, and owning it. Finally. 

18 hours ago, madfan13_86 said:

I don’t think the butt looks that bad anymore. It’s definitely bigger, I mean, the woman had zero butt for years. 

Mmmmh... You haven't been in the first rows of the Confessions tour in your life probably...

With her Hung up final outfit, Madonna's butt is a beautiful souvenir in my head ! In another word, a perfection.

11 hours ago, Dito said:

First of all, it feels like she changed stylist(s) because her last outfits have been on point and SO different from what she has been wearing in the past 12 years. They're mature, classy, high-fashion pieces. They suit her incredibly well.

In a way she's gone back to her early roots with a modern version of it. 

As Hari Beaux  said before, her previous style over the last few years has been very Edwina Monsoon. 

4dd0e729898d65d3c771ac5f9e5eb4da.jpg

50920342_1518467171619869_2331575648637681664_n.jpg

3 hours ago, Enrico said:

Have you seen this? Someone was right!!!

NEW MIX TAPE NEXT WEEK!!

Could it be old Breakfast and Emmy tracks? A mixtape can contain unreleased material between official albums.

Or is she referring to Malik's masterpiece? Normallly the term mixtape is used in hip hop.

didnt she recorded a song with her 7th son? Yes, mix tape is a term normally used in hip hop.

Breakfast and emmy would be great.

has others said: jk means just kidding and the wishfulthinking...

after reading others members about "jk" i dont get my hopes high. Mix tape...wasnt there one for the begining of 2018??? I might have the picture she published on her insta stories.

did she ever talked clear about the Tour dvd, or just shared those insta videos? I'm smelling a new re invention tour...

About "jk" ashtag...if its just kiding she can kma...no she cant.

13 hours ago, Nahual said:

I dunno, it feels reductive to me since she and every other female pop star have already done the   pink hair thing. I like it more than most of her other  looks in recent years, but it feels like something that she did for her Instagram followers rather than something that's meant to represent her next music  era.

Oh, please. You never heard of the word reductive until Madonna used it in that interview.