BadGurlMadge

is Madonna teasing a new persona/era? (+new pictures)

On 10/18/2020 at 4:39 AM, BadGurlMadge said:

Oh with teasing I don’t mean music only, like has she collaborated with someone recently? (Except for the biotopic)

Take This with a Giant Grain Of Salt. Could It Be Finally,

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2020/09/18/kylie-minogue-madonna-collaboration-disco-album-jake-shears-andy-cohen/

Somebody has a new album November 6 Called DISCO.

maxresdefault.jpg

p5-GenPD_400x400.jpg

1 hour ago, Craigypants said:

Take This with a Giant Grain Of Salt. Could It Be Finally,

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2020/09/18/kylie-minogue-madonna-collaboration-disco-album-jake-shears-andy-cohen/

Somebody has a new album November 6 Called DISCO.

maxresdefault.jpg

p5-GenPD_400x400.jpg

The article also states: „Minogue was supposed to write songs with Scissor Sisters star Jake Shears for her new album – but COVID-19 put those plans to bed.“

I would have actually loved Madonna to work with Jake Shears and Beth Ditto, for some Scissor Sisters/Gossip disco-rock-funk tracks. (And no grills or Autotune.) Too 00s? Ok then. Shutting up. Lol

Kylie has a song titled 'Fine Wine' on her new album. If we want to add to the conspiracy theory 'Champagne Rose' could be M's reference to this. 

Also Kylie's released her own Rose wine. 

https://www.jackswine.com.au/kylie-minogue-french-rose?gclid=Cj0KCQjw8rT8BRCbARIsALWiOvQHVyoR5raYVv_zuYihMreqr5YxiAQyNvK-LjaFwZNwpfJ1vkCwk9IaAvqmEALw_wcB

18 hours ago, Nahual said:

I dunno, it feels reductive to me since she and every other female pop star have already done the   pink hair thing. I like it more than most of her other  looks in recent years, but it feels like something that she did for her Instagram followers rather than something that's meant to represent her next music  era.

Hi Gaga! Still having trouble remembering your legal name?

Madonna gives an homage to Offer Nissim in those pics--especially the looks in leather and sunglasses. Who knows maybe a remix project is in the works? A mix-tape non-stop freestyle would be such great pre-Xmas gift. Madame X is a DJ to give us fans a Xmas gift? #jk #wishfulthinking 

14 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

I'm sure Kylie & Madonna ain't gonna happen, never. I do believe she loves Kylie but i feel she's not gonna work with her. It would have happened long ago it she wanted to.

Kylie sings better, has better voice...and plus she has the sweetest smile in show business. And her sympathy really feels genuine. Sorry Madonna, but this was what I felt the first time I saw Kylie live. You may be great but in some points you are two steps behind Kylie. Sorry not sorry

18 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

I'm sure Kylie & Madonna ain't gonna happen, never. I do believe she loves Kylie but i feel she's not gonna work with her. It would have happened long ago it she wanted to.

I agree but I wouldn’t totally rule it out. Perhaps they may do a performance or something more low key together one day.

43 minutes ago, emanon said:

Kylie sings better, has better voice...and plus she has the sweetest smile in show business. And her sympathy really feels genuine. Sorry Madonna, but this was what I felt the first time I saw Kylie live. You may be great but in some points you are two steps behind Kylie. Sorry not sorry

Okay