BadGurlMadge

is Madonna teasing a new persona/era? (+new pictures)

7 hours ago, madenis said:

you killed me ahah

There was an indiser saying that the shoots in white were for a new music video if I remember correctly :coffee:

yes! you remember it correctly! Do you also remember we were all jumping to analysing it? Some fans did assume that her wedding gown is related her legacy..you know Like a virgin. And it's gonna be epic music video. And some fans did assume that it will be SK's project part 2. LOL. I can't blame them. how dare I am? Because I also one of them LOL

2 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

Wowww new video ! Massive Confessiond vibes !!! She even kinda recreates the disco hairdo !!!

Exciting! I wonder if she’s getting ready for another shoot? Whatever it is, it’s a refreshing, fun, and beautiful look and I’m loving all of this teasing. 

Does anyone else think the Pink hair has been with her for a while and she's only just teasing new images now?

The reason why I say this is because we know she's done this before and I wonder if the cut scenes that didn't make the Dua Lipa video in time we're actually the shots in front of the car were seeing now. Dua also has pink hair in the video and so does the cartoon character and some of it is based around a car. 

Hmmmm. I wonder. 

2 hours ago, steady75 said:

Does anyone else think the Pink hair has been with her for a while and she's only just teasing new images now?

The reason why I say this is because we know she's done this before and I wonder if the cut scenes that didn't make the Dua Lipa video in time we're actually the shots in front of the car were seeing now. Dua also has pink hair in the video and so does the cartoon character and some of it is based around a car. 

Hmmmm. I wonder. 

I don't think so. We've seen many videos of her lately including a live feed on instagram and she had her long blond hair, and it was several weeks after the shooting of the Levitating video. The pink hair is definitely new.