Nuisance live recordings

Semtex1

Now i appreciate every live recording i have of her many shows and tours and i cant thank everyone enough. I listen to them in the gym, jogging and going to and from work. Dont care if the quality is poor, and i love the different chats however minor they may be and the fact i can be transported to numerous City across the globe.

However...today was the first time ever i listened to the Girlie Show Montreal recording and within minutes i was seething with someone blowing a bloody whizzy whistle thing every minute  throughout the entire show  which went  through me and if i'd have been there i would have rammed it down their throat and they'd be speaking with that squeal for life. Still have a headache now thinking about it. 

It reminded me of another recording of a woman shouting Martha Martha during a quiet part of Live to Tell. 

Anyone else got any annoyances? I cant be the only one

21 minutes ago, Semtex1 said:

Now i appreciate every live recording i have of her many shows and tours and i cant thank everyone enough. I listen to them in the gym, jogging and going to and from work. Dont care if the quality is poor, and i love the different chats however minor they may be and the fact i can be transported to numerous City across the globe.

However...today was the first time ever i listened to the Girlie Show Montreal recording and within minutes i was seething with someone blowing a bloody whizzy whistle thing every minute  throughout the entire show  which went  through me and if i'd have been there i would have rammed it down their throat and they'd be speaking with that squeal for life. Still have a headache now thinking about it. 

It reminded me of another recording of a woman shouting Martha Martha during a quiet part of Live to Tell. 

There’s a womans excited scream which is repeated quite a lot during the ciao Italia recording that always irritated me - I think pat Leonard wasn’t very well when he mixed that concert though ? 

I vaguely remember a male voice during the live recording of Give It 2 Me from the Sticky & Sweet Tour shouting something that I couldn't quite make out. I assume that it was a member of the audience but I can't be 100% sure. It's repeated a lot throughout the performance and it annoyed me when I used to listen to the live album. 

Not exactly the same annoying thing, but I remember in the BAT bootleg recording, at her first speech after CAC clearly a guy didn't understand a thing of what she was saying and screamed: "Sì, 'a prossima puntata!!", which is difficult to translate but means something like: "Ok, next" :lol:

You can hear it at 0:15:35:

Same group of friends (I believe) are commenting at the beginning of LAV:

- Guarda che bello (Look how beautiful)

- Eccola (Here she is)

- Nuda (We want you naked)

- Dai troia! (Come on slut)

- Che bella, guarda che favola (She's beautiful, she looks wonderful)

18 hours ago, Semtex1 said:

Oh you bring back such a wonderful memory, Friday will be 27 years ago exactly. this was my first ever Madonna show seated about 10th row center and seeing her this close really blew my mind, I never thought I would see her perform much less get so close to her.  I don't remember hearing this in person but it may be that I was in such awe that nothing bothered me. disappointed that the Audio quality of this recording is so poor. I can remember her apologizing for some sound system issues and honestly she sounded Great to me, don't know what she was talking about. 

2 hours ago, Mlvcfan said:

Oh you bring back such a wonderful memory, Friday will be 27 years ago exactly. this was my first ever Madonna show seated about 10th row center and seeing her this close really blew my mind, I never thought I would see her perform much less get so close to her.  I don't remember hearing this in person but it may be that I was in such awe that nothing bothered me. disappointed that the Audio quality of this recording is so poor. I can remember her apologizing for some sound system issues and honestly she sounded Great to me, don't know what she was talking about. 

No I love her in the show but it was someone close to the person recording with a some sort of whistle. Madonna herself was on top form and very funny