Which Erotica performance did you like more?

Voguerista

The Girlie Show. One of her BEST live performances in terms of staging and choreography. Her performance shows both her skill as a dancer and how strong her body was. Also musically, The Girlie Show remains my favourite 'live' band, it's amazing how they re-created the MAW remix with live instruments, completely giving it another vibe. Totally mesmerising.

• 2 months later...
29 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

I didn't realize people thought the Girlie Show entrance was so good. ?

Don't kill me, I always thought it was extremely boring. 

We all have our likes and dislike when it comes to Madonna ? For me Erotica and The Girlie Show is so much about theatricality and drama and darkness, in a way. Absolutely stunning!

Loved how she used the MAW remix with a live band and all the staging of that performance especially the intro and her entrance just iconic  - but overall love the Confessions version even more as was like a whole new song one of her best live arrangements of any song of hers again the lighting and staging was great and overall feeling and more electronic sound - Stuart Price is a genius for coming up with that arrangement

• 2 weeks later...

Yep.  I agree.  The Confessions Tour — hands down!

1). I attended that concert.

2). It was SO surprising.  I thought we’d never get Erotica era M again.  She was so English Lady of the Manor at the time.

3). The arrangement was killer — loved the inclusion of the demo lyrics. This was a fantastic RE-INVENTION a show later.

4). The staging was epic. As was the choreography. And the outfits. The breakaway White Suit revealing that crazy retro white and purple whatever that was.  Just ICONIC!

5.) Also, the LIVE vocals were pretty fucking fantastic.

Honestly, this remains one of my very favorite performances of hers.  Often it IS my very favorite performance.  Confessions remains my favorite tour.  And I’ve seen and loved them all starting with DROWNED WORLD.