Should Madonna Return To Acting?

louis.exe

Her obvious PS limits the roles she could do. I don't think there is much she could do. I watched Swept Away on netflix recently and honestly, it's better she sticks to music. I know some fans would bring some examples where she was decent-to-good but those are only a minority in her whole acting career.

It's always been cool to say she's an awful actress but she's got good roles and movies. Of course her personality is SO big that her best roles are those close to that or the bad girl persona she likes and does so well. It's hard to forget you're watching fucking Madonna on screen so that's easy to digest if the role is close to the image of Madonna we all have.

(And yes, she's been in bad movies).

I would love to see her again acting in a proper project. :cute:

Guest DeeperDeeper

Desperately Seeking Susan she played herself and in Evita she pretty much played a woman similar to herself, so it really wasn't that much of a stretch. 

I often wondered what she'd be like in a film if Pedro Almodovar was the director.