Bitch I'm Madonna (Taylor Swift and another famous singer in the video)

theoilcowboy

Taylor and Katy go *way back* when TS said someone she thought was her friend was being nasty behind her back and then some of her tour dancers stepped back and joined Katy's tour. Then everyone assumed Bad Blood was a song about KP. Then KP called out for the "Regina George in sheep's clothing", which everyone assumed was TS. Then Bad Blood was announced as a single and Ellie Goulding, KP's friend, as a guest appearance, to which - people assume - KP twitted about how time is the truth teller. TS has been asked if it's about KP and she just goes around in circles without answering, but... oh, the facts...

So yeah, there's a feud going on lol they probably won't be seen anywhere near each other these days

Who is she???? Rumours that Taylor Swift and another famous female singer ("which the participation will keep everybody talking about for a long time)" will be in the video as well? And that is the reason for the delay? 

If I'm not mistaken, Taylor Swift is that blond girl who performed with Madonna earlier this year.

^ IKR.. It is extremely stupid to put Taylor against Madonna when the two of them performed together a month ago showing the true sisterhood the crappy divas' world (and their psycho gay fans lol) really need. Anyway, I think Madonna took advantage of this in order to get hype for the video. Let's face it, 5 days ago NO ONE was talking about it and since yesterday there have been uncountable media reports. True or false feuds in the middle, Madonna got what she wanted: attention.