New Video: what is she up to?

Voguerista

16 minutes ago, Glindathegood said:

Actually I was wrong. She is. Her account is @thisispattysmith 

https://instagram.com/thisispattismith?igshid=s5pzxfd0w9uo

And Madonna just did fix it to right person! lol

And it was hilarious, when I click it all I found was very bored looking random three women's photos and that caption was something like finish this coke? something like that. lol

Yeah I too thought it's for his project. Very urban.

Even burgers! Can't imagine it's the same person that refused to eat homemade ravioli and delicious typical dishes in Sardinia (my homeland) while shooting Swept Away. People I know say she was so difficult and her cook only prepared horrid macrobiotic stuff.

2 hours ago, Enrico said:

Even burgers! Can't imagine it's the same person that refused to eat homemade ravioli and delicious typical dishes in Sardinia (my homeland) while shooting Swept Away. People I know say she was so difficult and her cook only prepared horrid macrobiotic stuff.

Could you imagine living your life that strictly with food. That sounds like absolute hell. I wouldn’t enjoy a single meal

3 hours ago, Enrico said:

It doesn’t make someone difficult just because they want to follow a certain healthy diet and limit carbs. Macrobiotic food isn’t all horrid.  Everyone has different taste in what food is good to them. 

4 hours ago, nito84bcn said:

I think is for that song that he premiered on his insta... I remember it had lyrics from La vie en rose. Maybe that's why she has this look now... 

I hope so! That would be way better than a perfume or cosmetics commercial. At least we get to hear her sing. I know most people here seem to be opposed to anything R&B or hip hop related, but his music sounded decent to me. It was more R&B than hard core hip hop.