Doubts that with time are clarified !!! ??

Gabocicco

Has it ever happened to you that you saw a pic that you thought was M and it really wasn't? Or maybe you heard a song and thought it was her and it wasn't her? :lol::lol::lol:

I remember that in the mid-80's, I always listened to Madonna's cassettes on my Walkman, but many times I also listened to the radio and on one occasion this song began to play and I was convinced that it was Madonna, hahaha with the passage of time each time that they put it on the radio I was so happy thinking it was her, and after a long time, I went to find out that it wasn't her, I even remember having recorded it from the radio to a cassette cause I loved it, by the way, I still like it even if it's not her. :lol: 

Well, in short, I was a child and I was about to start my adolescence and fanaticism began to consume me and I saw, and listened to Madonna everywhere, obviously even in my dreams :04:

I thought that Madonna's "real name" was Marie for some reason. I even remember my mon and aunts telling me that and some TV shows mentionig it, but it was when I was like 7 yo. I'm 27 now, and for some reason my mom says that she never told me that, and there's no proof that it happened. Am I crazy? Idk. ?

Edited by alvaroliam (see edit history)

Well in the early nineties I went to Hong Kong and couldn't believe my luck at the night market. There were stalls selling nothing but cd's and vcd's and I came back to London with about 15 Madonna cd,s... different versions and mixes but it was her images on the front. Got back to London and was so excited only to find it was some random Chinese girl singing cover versions.  I should have guessed as they even got the spelling wrong on the tracklisting 'Like a Wirgin'. Those little tricksters

1 hour ago, Semtex1 said:

Well in the early nineties I went to Hong Kong and couldn't believe my luck at the night market. There were stalls selling nothing but cd's and vcd's and I came back to London with about 15 Madonna cd,s... different versions and mixes but it was her images on the front. Got back to London and was so excited only to find it was some random Chinese girl singing cover versions.  I should have guessed as they even got the spelling wrong on the tracklisting 'Like a Wirgin'. Those little tricksters

Wirgin. That cracked me up.

I thought Madonna really dyed her hair black for the Frozen video clip, after seeing the behind-the-scenes and its presentation at a Japanese awards in 1998, it was that I realized it was a wig?

Another case happened to me with Drowned World but with their live performances, since we all know that the only times he performed that song in 1998 was with black hair, but I believed that he had also performed it with blonde hair since I had seen a video where she sang the song in that style, then I found out that at no time in 1998 did Madonna sing that blonde song, and that surely the video I saw was from the Confessions or Drowned World Tour??

And I also thought that Madonna was 100% lesbian, since the first thing I saw of her was her performance at the VMAs 2003, then I found out about the record of men who passed by Madonna's bed??????????

9 hours ago, Semtex1 said:

Those HK night markets were fantastic. I used to buy all my Madonna shirts from those... especially the one in Temple Street

I think when I first joined the fandom, someone had posted this pic on a forum and I thought it was photoshopped cos it's kinda weird and her chest looked huge... :cryin: I SWORE on my life it was an edit...

Bs2_hbTCUAAcmyR.jpg:large

also was convinced 100% this one was fake too, cos the hair didn't look like something she would have, to be fair it's not very Madonna-esque...

hrsess2.jpg

40 minutes ago, Fighter said:

Creo que cuando me uní al fandom por primera vez, alguien había publicado esta foto en un foro y pensé que estaba retocada porque es un poco extraño y su pecho se veía enorme ...  : llorando: JURO por mi vida que era una edición ...

Bs2_hbTCUAAcmyR.jpg: grande

También estaba convencida al 100% de que este también era falso, porque el cabello no se veía como algo que ella tendría, para ser justos, no es muy Madonna-esque ...

hrsess2.jpg

Yes, it really looks like an edition in the first pic. Could it have been at the time that she was feeding Lola?