The ‘80s Accessory Trend Madonna Made Famous Is Making a Comeback

Voguerista

I love Madonna's stacked necklaces. The more the better and it's something I've always done no matter if it's in style or not. Thank you Madonna. :laughing: My fave stacked necklace look is below. Post your fave stacked necklace Madonna look too if you want?

The ‘80s Accessory Trend Madonna Made Famous Is Making a Comeback

Our obsession with ‘90s nostalgia might be nearing an end, as focus shifts slowly back towards a decade remembered not for its minimal slip dresses and understated heels, but for all-around max-max-maximalism. The ‘80s are asserting their return with as much pizazz as is to be expected from the decade that gave us shoulder pads and perms — showing up to 2020 in the form of celebrities in dyed leather suits and the Fleetwood Mac comeback we never knew we needed so badly.

But no survey of 1980s style is complete without at least a nod towards the era’s most influential power-dresser. Madonna’s legacy is tied as much to her voice as to her image. Her image is so iconic, curly blonde wigs and drawn-on moles became Halloween store staples since she first introduced herself to the world. And right up there with her signature fingerless gloves and fitted bustiers is an accessory trend that’s actually wearable day-to-day: stacked necklaces.

MadonnaGiveItToMe.jpg