Madonna - Secret HD Remaster + Remixes Streaming now!

RinoTheBouncer

3 hours ago, Ashley said:

Does anyone know what are the next remix EP's to be released on streaming sites? 

No news yet but they seem to be following some kind of "anniversary" rule, but not strictly. "Hanky Panky" was a bit random. Maybe they're just going with the masters they can find in the vaults. Big Madonna anniversaries next should be... "The Immaculate Collection"? ("Justify My Love" maxi + remastered video?). Maybe "Don't Tell Me"...

I really love the digital single + remastered HD video approach. :)

Guest DeeperDeeper
54 minutes ago, Prayer said:

No news yet but they seem to be following some kind of "anniversary" rule, but not strictly. "Hanky Panky" was a bit random. Maybe they're just going with the masters they can find in the vaults. Big Madonna anniversaries next should be... "The Immaculate Collection"? ("Justify My Love" maxi + remastered video?). Maybe "Don't Tell Me"...

I really love the digital single + remastered HD video approach. :)

No it's 30 years since I'm Breathless was released. That's probably why Hanky Panky was released. 

I have this feeling that all of her 90’s singles and 00’s singles will get the upload treatment and stop. We have most of the 80’s 12” versions and we’ll forever be left without the Open Your Heart 10 min remix.

Angel, Who’s That Girl and Causing A Commotion are easier to live without but Heart really is the beginning of her amazing remixes. 

On 11/1/2020 at 11:09 AM, scamper said:

Does anyone here could tell me what the man sings in the beginning of "Secret Allstars mix"?

I said one for the money, two for the show
My baby's got a secret so that's how it goes, like that y'all
I said one for the money, two for the show
My baby's got a secret so that's how it goes, like that y'all
Check it out, check it out, check it out