J.LO is a STAN

RUADJAI

Guest DeeperDeeper
3 hours ago, Madame Madonna said:

It kind of weird feeling to see this to me because of history of Alex Rodriguez with Madonna. 

It looks like trolling in the photo of her and ARod.

On 11/1/2020 at 11:41 PM, Love Is The Groove said:

This might fill you in:

Ashanti and Brandy were the most obvious. You could clearly hear it’s them who were singing. I was suspecting Amerie‘s voice was used too, I didn’t know they were trying to steal It‘s This One Thing from her. Good move to have leaked it to the radio stations. I think it‘s Amerie‘s voice on other JLo tracks though too.

I can enjoy JLo‘s act in total, as a performance. She is the face and body. (Her movies are good.) And her voice has improved by now. But this Milli Vanilli thing is a crying shame.
Mottola sabotaging Mariah Carey‘s career after the divorce was widely known. The media ate her up for her meltdown, which was also largely due to the sabotage (and I am not exactly a Mariah fan). Mafia stuff. Let those people be seen who are really singing. I don’t care what they look like. 
JLo “I‘m Real“, yeah right...

She always said that one of her favorite track growing up was Holiday. I think she looks good and nailed it (better than Rodriguez did Springsteen). When i was a kid and i first was aware of Madonna during the virgin years i thought she was latina or arab especially on the LAV album cover. So i think JLO quite got it.