Crowds celebrate Biden win with LIKE A PRAYER!

booyakasha

I don’t trust Republicans and definitely trust Democrats even less but what has irritated me more during this election has been the death threats towards others across party lines. I’ve seen more of this from the Democrats. I expect Madonna to endorse whoever the democrat is. So no surprise there. She isn’t in the country all the time anyway. Love her though! 

51 minutes ago, gafuller said:

I don’t trust Republicans and definitely trust Democrats even less but what has irritated me more during this election has been the death threats towards others across party lines. I’ve seen more of this from the Democrats. I expect Madonna to endorse whoever the democrat is. So no surprise there. She isn’t in the country all the time anyway. Love her though! 

The worst one I think was the bunch of armed Trump supporters in trucks swarming Biden's campaign bus in Texas forcing them to cancel a rally, that was caught on a video that Trump retweeted with "I LOVE TEXAS!". I've definitely seen worse from that side... no doubt because we are in different circles. Like for instance the people Trump told on the debate to go "observe" the voting who showed up with guns at several polling stations to tell voters to "do the right thing". Very scary stuff. 

Guest DeeperDeeper

I don't feel this election is over yet. Something doesn't sit right about it all. 

Quite honestly Bernie should have been President. 

1 hour ago, gafuller said:

I don’t trust Republicans and definitely trust Democrats even less but 

And that's where I stopped reading.   I'm not a fan of Biden, far from it, but he's clearly the lesser of 2 evils. Anyone that can't see this at this point, anyone trusting camp-Trump more than his adversaries, needs a head exam or a long vacation.

Thank you @Fighter for the banner indeed !

The only thing that's very irregular about the election is Trump's attempt at a coup, unfortunately. America is a serious country in this sense, you can't just manufacture a voter fraud crisis, there is so much bipartisan election oversight that the scenario he paints of millions of illegal votes, is simply made up. The results have already been certified by GOP and Democrat observers present in the vote counts, and Trump's illegitimate lawsuits are being thrown out by the conservative judges his own team appointed due to lack of evidence, with the admitance of his lawyers that there were in fact GOP observers in the vote counts of every state contrary to what he claims.

Bernie Sanders warned the public about this scenario

All this is extremely dangerous however

https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/2020-presidential-election/2020/11/7/21554114/trump-election-2020-voter-fraud-challenge-recount-biden?__twitter_impression=true

3 hours ago, gafuller said:

I think it's amusing that you say "across party lines" as if to portray your opinion as neutral and unbiased, but then immediately switch to saying that Democrats are supposedly sending death threats more often than Republicans are. Talk about a 180 degree turn. s7MrCta.gif

I suppose next you'll tell us outright that Trump isn't as bad as Biden. 

As a foreigner (who has lived in the US and has close family members living there and are voting americans) what i don't understand is the divide. This is not about Democrats VS Republicans this time, in a way this was a referendum about Trump and what Trump represents and stands for. So i understands Republicans being sad but bitter and angry ???? Are they Republicans or trumpists ? And if you are a trumpist how can you be a Madonna fan at the same (or any other progressive pop star) ? How can you support this man who is only in what he does for himself, who hates people ? I guess you have not been outside of the US for a while or never, the image of your country is super tarnished abroad. People are no longer looking at the US fondly. Trump destroyed all that and i wonder if Biden & Harris will manage to completly restore this. Something broke. All theses qanons acting like they are straight out of a South Park episode and ditto for the president made the US the laughing stock. Around the world people are not celebrating Biden, they are overjoyed Trump will soon be gone. This reaction should informyou aboutthe way YOU are viewed now. Excuse my french but for four years we looked at americans like they were stupid bufoons. 

And just, just regarding 2 things Trump being gone is a decent and wonderful thing : Children separated from their parents at the border and 200 000+ americans dead from covid because the president was too occupied by his campaign and went against what he personally believes to pander to his fanbase by constantly denying the great danger that this epidemic is. These two things are just the top of a very long list. and if you think Trump created jobs tyou are wrong, he benefited from a worldwide dynamic, employment was rising around the world before the epidemic and not because of Trump. The leader of the cult is out, time to detox.

123994849_10159085698633474_8320466545913582381_n.jpg

Guest DeeperDeeper
44 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

As a foreigner (who has lived in the US and has close family members living there and are voting americans) what i don't understand is the divide. This is not about Democrats VS Republicans this time, in a way this was a referendum about Trump and what Trump represents and stands for. So i understands Republicans being sad but bitter and angry ???? Are they Republicans or trumpists ? And if you are a trumpist how can you be a Madonna fan at the same (or any other progressive pop star) ? How can you support this man who is only in what he does for himself, who hates people ? I guess you have not been outside of the US for a while or never, the image of your country is super tarnished abroad. People are no longer looking at the US fondly. Trump destroyed all that and i wonder if Biden & Harris will manage to completly restore this. Something broke. All theses qanons acting like they are straight out of a South Park episode and ditto for the president made the US the laughing stock. Around the world people are not celebrating Biden, they are overjoyed Trump will soon be gone. This reaction should informyou aboutthe way YOU are viewed now. Excuse my french but for four years we looked at americans like they were stupid bufoons. 

And just, just regarding 2 things Trump being gone is a decent and wonderful thing : Children separated from their parents at the border and 200 000+ americans dead from covid because the president was too occupied by his campaign and went against what he personally believes to pander to his fanbase by constantly denying the great danger that this epidemic is. These two things are just the top of a very long list. and if you think Trump created jobs tyou are wrong, he benefited from a worldwide dynamic, employment was rising around the world before the epidemic and not because of Trump. The leader of the cult is out, time to detox.

123994849_10159085698633474_8320466545913582381_n.jpg

Trump didn't just come out of anywhere. The rise of a president like himself has been in the process for decades. Also no U.S. President has been perfect when it comes to human rights, not even Obama. 

The question is whether Biden/Harris will unite the country in a new beginning or pick up where Obama left off and create the space for another Trump character to fill the void again. 

53 minutes ago, Ashley said:

The question is whether Biden/Harris will unite the country in a new beginning or pick up where Obama left off and create the space for another Trump character to fill the void again. 

It's not Obama or the Democrats who created space for a Trump. It's the generation-spanning inherent racism that has kept that space wide open for anyone to cater to folks who are afraid to lose their privilege that is based on colonialism. And at that, with the lies that they want to hear.