Teasing the Immacluate Collection related suprises

Brendanlovesu1

What do you prefer?

a) An expanded TIC: with the original CD + 1 CD with the original radio edits remastered + 1 BD with the videos remastered/upscaled to 1080p

b) A complete TIC: 2 CD, in chronological order, including the forgotten singles (Burning Up, Dress You Up, True Blue, Who's that Girl, etc, etc, etc).  Of course, the "forgotten" tracks should be new remixes similar to the original radio edits, using the Q-Sound technology. Plus a DVD or BD including the "forgotten" videos (I mean, from "Everybody" to "Vogue").

c) The original TIC: The original CD, just with the new Warner Logo. 

58 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

What do you prefer?

a) An expanded TIC: with the original CD + 1 CD with the original radio edits remastered + 1 BD with the videos remastered/upscaled to 1080p

b) A complete TIC: 2 CD, in chronological order, including the forgotten singles (Burning Up, Dress You Up, True Blue, Who's that Girl, etc, etc, etc).  Of course, the "forgotten" tracks should be new remixes similar to the original radio edits, using the Q-Sound technology. Plus a DVD or BD including the "forgotten" videos (I mean, from "Everybody" to "Vogue").

I'd be in heaven with either a or b

I have to say that the wrong versions of Lucky Star and Borderline on the streaming version are such a ballache. 

One of Immaculates advantages and reasons it was so successful was it's concise tracklist and edit versions. 

It's one of the ultimate put on before you go out to get ready albums and has been since release. Even Into The Grooce sandwiched between two ballads works somehow. 

They really should sort it out. 

I also find it odd how Spotify has some of the names

Crazy For You - EDIT

Into The Groove - Edit

La Isla Bonita - Remix with Chris Lord-AIge listed as a performer. Weird.

2 hours ago, steady75 said:

One of Immaculates advantages and reasons it was so successful was it's concise tracklist and edit versions. 

Immaculate was so successful because it was a Madonna's greatest hits, released at the peak of her career. Many edit versions are too short (to fix in a 74 minutes CD). And many people think that TIC is incomplete. It's a good compilation, but far from perfect. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
4 hours ago, Aiwa08 said:

What do you prefer?

A or B would be a dream! 

35 minutes ago, momosfantasy said:

God, I wish she would!!  Did you ever send this to her or Guy?

I tried, and I saw a lot of activity on twitter trying to tag them and send it to them, but nothing ever came of it unfortunately.

I'd love to have helped with an IC30 campaign so they just need to message me @brad.kiwi on Instagram :hearteyes:

5 hours ago, Aiwa08 said:

Immaculate was so successful because it was a Madonna's greatest hits, released at the peak of her career. Many edit versions are too short (to fix in a 74 minutes CD). And many people think that TIC is incomplete. It's a good compilation, but far from perfect. 

I said ONE of the reason heaux 

8 minutes ago, steady75 said:

I said ONE of the reason heaux 

Believe me, when TIC was released, I only found complains about TIC everywhere from hardcore fans (no original edits, the new remixed edits were too short, Like a Prayer was a dance remix, the Q-Sound was horrible, many hit-singles fogotten, only one CD, etc, etc, etc). Only the casual fans (or not fans) were really happy with TIC. Today the fans says the opposite (It's the best compilation ever made, etc, etc). 

2 hours ago, Aiwa08 said:

Believe me, when TIC was released, I only found complains about TIC everywhere from hardcore fans (no original edits, the new remixed edits were too short, Like a Prayer was a dance remix, the Q-Sound was horrible, many hit-singles fogotten, only one CD, etc, etc, etc). Only the casual fans (or not fans) were really happy with TIC. Today the fans says the opposite (It's the best compilation ever made, etc, etc). 

well, as I recall, me and many more hardcore fans (you know the true Madonna fans, like the ones who like change and moving on) didn't actually mind the new shorter/different versions and played them all the time, and the ones complaining about Q-sound couldn't get a good HiFi CD player deck/system that would truly showcase how good that was back then and were salty about listening to it on their hissy cassettes :lol: ; the "forgotten" singles were not very missed by most until Sire/WBR released that Holiday Collection outside the US and then some guys -again the few annoying loud ones- started with that and the double album thing given that the HolidayC set gave them the ideas to keep on complaining until this very day -talk about them having a love/hate relationship with M! lol-

I mean...they need some Champagne Rosé and enjoy life already :tongue::silly::lol:

1 hour ago, Ian said:

well, as I recall, me and many more hardcore fans (you know the true Madonna fans, like the ones who like change and moving on) didn't actually mind the new shorter/different versions and played them all the time, and the ones complaining about Q-sound couldn't get a good HiFi CD player deck/system that would truly showcase how good that was back then and were salty about listening to it on their hissy cassettes :lol: ; the "forgotten" singles were not very missed by most until Sire/WBR released that Holiday Collection outside the US and then some guys -again the few annoying loud ones- started with that and the double album thing given that the HolidayC set gave them the ideas to keep on complaining until this very day -talk about them having a love/hate relationship with M! lol-

I mean...they need some Champagne Rosé and enjoy life already :tongue::silly::lol:

Many hardcore fans can be happy and not devastated if something from Madonna doesn't like them. The Immaculate Collection was criticized by hardcore fans, like it or not. But they still were happy singing and dancing with other Madonna's CDs and the original singles. And another hardcore fans were happy just playing The Immaculate Collection.

For the record: In my opinion "It's That Girl" and "She's Breathless (Original Tracklist)" are better than "The Immaculate Collection". Sadly they didn't have "Justify My Love" and "Rescue Me" but they were available as singles, so no problem.

Guest DeeperDeeper
12 hours ago, Ian said:

That's true. 

The Immaculate Collection was the first Madonna album I owned so I didn't have the disadvantage of being too familiar with the original versions. It was great when I started to buy her back catalogue and hear the original versions, probably explains my near-obsessive attitude towards having every single mix out there.

On 11/12/2020 at 4:58 AM, WhitePanda said:

I'm still waiting for her to call me and ask to borrow my design files ?

f2b65e92913091.5f0f873128626.jpg

bcd48292913091.5f38f5649c1ec.jpg

https://www.behance.net/gallery/92913091/Madonna-The-Immaculate-Collection-30th-Anniversary

she wouldnt be borrowing it since its all of her stuff you used to make it. she might sue you tho LOL