Teasing the Immacluate Collection related suprises

Brendanlovesu1

On 11/12/2020 at 3:26 PM, WhitePanda said:

I tried, and I saw a lot of activity on twitter trying to tag them and send it to them, but nothing ever came of it unfortunately.

I'd love to have helped with an IC30 campaign so they just need to message me @brad.kiwi on Instagram :hearteyes:

Did u also do the Erotica box set mock up?  Because you read my mind with that right down to the color each single's vinyl should be.  The only thing is that I would have added reproduction copies of the Rain Tapes to the set.

2 minutes ago, momosfantasy said:

Did u also do the Erotica box set mock up?  Because you read my mind with that right down to the color each single's vinyl should be.  The only thing is that I would have added reproduction copies of the Rain Tapes to the set.

They're there :)

d2395e104612089.5f6d1b7ee95c4.jpg

Where are these surprises? Why is everything such a labour with this woman. 

Wait Wait Wait. For the albums, for the tours to start, for the remixes to drop, for the DVD's for the special edition. For someone who is obsessed with time running out she don't half life to make her fans wait around. 

...but you know...as long as Maliks album goes ok.

6 hours ago, steady75 said:

Where are these surprises? Why is everything such a labour with this woman. 

Wait Wait Wait. For the albums, for the tours to start, for the remixes to drop, for the DVD's for the special edition. For someone who is obsessed with time running out she don't half life to make her fans wait around. 

...but you know...as long as Maliks album goes ok.

Bahaha this made me giggle thank you

Realistically, a box set is a gamble. It would have to be something that would bring profit. If she sold a couple thousand copies she would be lucky.. I say that because the average consumer is not dishing out money during this economic crisis. I mean, a bunch of lunatic fans like myself will pay to get such things sure. 

We won’t be getting any box sets for a while. Until the biopic raises her public profile and good will. I think we’re in the midst of a public relations project from Guy O and M. 
He’s obviously streamlined his business affairs so he can come back and do some work. They both know any revenue to be made by retrospective career decisions, will not be sufficient with her current public standing. I’m positive they are gearing up a whole heap of legitimate special editions that will be released to the public after the biopic has worked its PR magic.  

In the meantime her remixes being added to streaming, the social media anniversaries project and her HD videos getting her legacy in place on You Tube are all parts of the groundwork that will be a year or so of lo level soft power “good times” for casual followers and it also placates the fan base.

Once the movie hits and her public profile is running high again the restored historical content will be there on steaming services to delve into for new fans or old fans who are rediscovering her legacy. Thus improving her streaming numbers and preparing the ground work for a big commemorative soundtrack, followed by some special editions solidifying the ground for a new album and tour based around a more pop flavoured album for her 40th anniversary in 2022. 

It’s smart actually as much as it’s like pulling teeth for us die hards at times. 
This is the calm before the storm peeps. 

3 hours ago, steady75 said:

We won’t be getting any box sets for a while. Until the biopic raises her public profile and good will. I think we’re in the midst of a public relations project from Guy O and M. 
He’s obviously streamlined his business affairs so he can come back and do some work. They both know any revenue to be made by retrospective career decisions, will not be sufficient with her current public standing. I’m positive they are gearing up a whole heap of legitimate special editions that will be released to the public after the biopic has worked its PR magic.  

In the meantime her remixes being added to streaming, the social media anniversaries project and her HD videos getting her legacy in place on You Tube are all parts of the groundwork that will be a year or so of lo level soft power “good times” for casual followers and it also placates the fan base.

Once the movie hits and her public profile is running high again the restored historical content will be there on steaming services to delve into for new fans or old fans who are rediscovering her legacy. Thus improving her streaming numbers and preparing the ground work for a big commemorative soundtrack, followed by some special editions solidifying the ground for a new album and tour based around a more pop flavoured album for her 40th anniversary in 2020. 

It’s smart actually as much as it’s like pulling teeth for us die hards at times. 

Think you right but probably means a no new studio album for more than the usual 4 year gap we get now  - but could mean we get a hits based tour instead

Guest Nobody Knows Me

I wouldn’t mind not getting another album for a while if it means proper legacy-based material in between. In fact I think I’d want that more than another album right now.

31 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

I wouldn’t mind not getting another album for a while if it means proper legacy-based material in between. In fact I think I’d want that more than another album right now.

Me too - I would be happy with a demos retrospective cd box set ( or cassette box set for the weirdos who collect them ?) and a blu ray of all her major music videos including the backdrop videos she never bothered to put on the concert dvds as extras - I would literally be happy with that done and dusted - no more whining about tours not on blu ray ??

5 hours ago, steady75 said:

Once the movie hits and her public profile is running high again the restored historical content will be there on steaming services to delve into for new fans or old fans who are rediscovering her legacy. Thus improving her streaming numbers and preparing the ground work for a big commemorative soundtrack, followed by some special editions solidifying the ground for a new album and tour based around a more pop flavoured album for her 40th anniversary in 2020. 

Oooof. Well I’d assume we have a good 3/4 years until this film is made? Lol too long of a wait to have her beef up/promo and release her legacy stuff ?

Gah.. I made a typo in my post . Typed 2020 not 2022. so I reckon two years ..maybe 2.5 tops in time for her 40th anniversary in winter 2022 / First album anniversary release in 2023. Filming usually takes 3 months. Post edit 10 months. I imagine casting has begun and pre production planning has begun and will finish around Summer next year pandemic permitting, ready for rehearsals etc. ready to film in the fall 2021 / early 2022

I reckon we've got another two year drip feed on the maxis and videos going up on streaming services, plus Madame X on DVD release and no doubt a streaming deal will be done for her other tours. I think were in money for old rope times tbh before the good stuff hits. We might get a Malik album feature and a couple of other bits like she did for Dua to tide us over. The Dua thing was a direct shot at bumping up her streaming presence tbh. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
9 hours ago, steady75 said:

Once the movie hits and her public profile is running high again the restored historical content will be there on steaming services to delve into for new fans or old fans who are rediscovering her legacy. Thus improving her streaming numbers and preparing the ground work for a big commemorative soundtrack, followed by some special editions solidifying the ground for a new album and tour based around a more pop flavoured album for her 40th anniversary in 2022. 

I really hope you’re right with this, and it definitely makes sense if the rumours of her returning to Warner Bros are true. 

Imagine the prices of a potential fortieth anniversary tour though. She’ll likely be asking for Streisand level prices. 

I...don't think she is worth those prices anymore i'll be honest. 

Madame X and Rebel Heart song choices and arrangements, the production choices for a bunch of it, the costumes, the dancers, the lack of live band, the late start times. I wont part with that kind of money again...and in truth an anniversary tour designed to bring the public back on board should be priced reasonably. Maybe do a Prince 21 nights affair and sell it at a lower price as a celebration of her career. That would be a real moment actually. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
10 minutes ago, steady75 said:

I...don't think she is worth those prices anymore i'll be honest. 

Madame X and Rebel Heart song choices and arrangements, the production choices for a bunch of it, the costumes, the dancers, the lack of live band, the late start times. I wont part with that kind of money again...and in truth an anniversary tour designed to bring the public back on board should be priced reasonably. Maybe do a Prince 21 nights affair and sell it at a lower price as a celebration of her career. That would be a real moment actually. 

I would love that, I just can’t picture her being that generous. Knowing her it’ll be a “I’m finally doing what the fans wrong so it should be more expensive”. But if it happens I sincerely hope I’m wrong and it’ll be an affair to get the public back on her side.